Suggestion: Add playable Lute and instruments / Taverns.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Bionoman

Suggestion: Add playable Lute and instruments / Taverns.

Post by Bionoman » 11 Jan 2015, 04:53

Hi there,

With such a grind intensive game. All i want is a break, to play a lute in my free time :( ... Perhaps even a flute

These playable instruments can give players some time to calm themselves, and maybe even play some music with their friends, perhaps, even play a pre written song in sync with another player using a different instrument via some kind of pre written text key / piano notes thingy.

I dont know how this minigame worked, but in Lord of the Rings Online - the game would read a text file with notes and play ( Any ) song written by people who spent hours on it for fun.

Im struck by how many hours i wasted away chatting, playing random tunes and messing about with players at the taverns in that game.

Please add PC Keyboard / piano supported instruments ingame with which we can have fun ....

This is the medieval ages, i am shocked that there is no Tavern and yet there is Wine in game. Perhaps the devs would spare some time to add playable instruments too at some point? :D

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao86LEP6lCY

Dont be shy to add your opinion on the idea :good:

DissCull

Re: Suggestion: Add playable Lute and instruments / Taverns.

Post by DissCull » 12 Jan 2015, 12:13

That's honestly not a bad idea, though with the new trend going on, all people would play on those instruments would be Darude - Sandstorm. :D

As for the tavern, I'd really really like to see it appear it in the game at some point, it would add a lot for the roleplay part of the game, after all, you can't keep working all night, you gotta go and have a drink with your buddies. :beer:

Andy_847
Alpha Tester

Post by Andy_847 » 12 Jan 2015, 12:16

I do like this idea, I too can't stress how many hours I wasted messing around on SWG, in Mos Eisley Cantina, chatting away and having fun with other players playing music and dancing around; it was a kind of thing we did in our downtime, like you say - to relax a little, when I wasn't out on deployment or orders in deep space.

+1. Taverns, and useable medieval instruments are needed. I would sorely like to have medieval musicians in my Court, while I sit on my throne and play host to my loyal subjects.
HOUSE REYNE OF CASTAMERE

Strength and Valor!

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 12 Jan 2015, 21:19

Indeed, this would be a great idea to add to the list.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Ternyllwg

Post by Ternyllwg » 14 Jan 2015, 08:22

This is how I fill it in (the sentimental void) when the need arises...

http://www.joxter.net

Nothing like real bards (of the day)
NORAD.

RosenVitae

Post by RosenVitae » 25 Jan 2015, 20:44

I love this idea very much.

Especially a minigame based on playing your notes of choice allows you to practice and play ingame.

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis » 26 Jan 2015, 09:42

Wow... I like that! I had such an fun experience with this kind of music addition in ArcheAge. Make this a non-combat skill ! :Yahoo!:

Orthe

Post by Orthe » 26 Jan 2015, 13:07

I like the idea...But I mainly just want a Trumpet or Horn to let others know in a decent area of my Armies March. ha

Bhalin17

Post by Bhalin17 » 27 Jan 2015, 00:00

I like this idea.. Implemented to my list!
"I will gut your balls!"

Zztong

Post by Zztong » 09 Feb 2015, 15:43

Agreed.

The LotRO music system was rather cool and worthy of emulation. +1

Tavern is good too. +1

I wonder about an Inn too. A place to temporarily bind while you travel the map?

Capitaniojr

Post by Capitaniojr » 05 Mar 2015, 19:17

it would be nice to put this on artistry tab, and give a 12 hours bonus skill to the one who listen a bard or a players play in the tavern, the taverns itself could give a in game dayli bonus when you can drink at least one cup of beer or wine and listen a bard or another thing like that

Return to Suggestions and Ideas