Salutations!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
RosenVitae

Salutations!

Post by RosenVitae » 25 Jan 2015, 21:11

Hey everyone.

By the power of Google, I've just stumbled across this game. I watched the teaser, read some features and got all sorts of sparkles in my eyes.

I'm dying to find a survival sandbox, low fantasy setting, for feudal politics hardcore roleplaying. I'm not good at politics atall, but Game of Thrones give me all kinds of happy feelings (made me buy and play Crusader Kings II). I'm looking for a more 1st person individual perspective.

I've played on a minecraft mmorpg server, which was good for a while, but I was defeated both by the "everyone-wants-to-build-something-great-for-others-to-use-and-adore-but-not-visit-others" phenomenon, aswell as my personal problem of eventually breaking from roleplay in order to master ingame ecconomy (which is usually bad and unregulated) and hoard resources.

I suppose that if I had a solid base for roleplay, I would not get thus lost - I just haven't found it yet. I love starting out in a lowly fashion - be hired and paid by a lord - and use the roleplay and game mechanics to grow and thrive.

Nutshell - If I find myself with likeminded people and join the playing community, I hope to provide good feedback from a roleplaying perspective to the dev team for the coming MMO release. Game like this is bound to attract RPers (but I also enjoy the abstract notion of the worldsweeping insanity phenomenon called "lol" and "RL").

I've played a good range of fantastic games through the ages, including Dungeon Keeper, Baldur's Gate, C&C, WoW, Xsyon (sandbox).

Now, let's see what this community has to offer!
---<-@

Astapor

Re: Salutations!

Post by Astapor » 29 Jan 2015, 14:39

hail ;)

Return to Newcomer Section