Waiting for server..

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Westeros

Waiting for server..

Post by Westeros » 30 Jan 2015, 02:33

Hi there,

I bought Life is Feudal today and was stoked to start playing, however, everytime I try to join a server the "waiting for server" message takes ages and up to 30 minutes now without anything happening. I've been trying this for about 4 hours and it's still not working. I tried to look up solutions online but nothing has worked for me.

My firewall is off, and so is everything else that could interrupt the game. I got into one server for a few minutes when I launched the game for the first time, took me several tries as well but at least I got in, when I had to go and came back a few hours ago nothing seemed to work. Just waiting.. waiting for the server.

Is anyone else having this issue and maybe solved it? If so do share because I'm dying to play!

Cheers.

Cndo
Alpha Tester

Re: Waiting for server..

Post by Cndo » 30 Jan 2015, 18:44

Sounds more like an issue between your connection and the servers themselves, not so much a game issue.

Make sure your UPNP (Universal Plug and Play) is turned on, on your router. If it is, try turning it on and off again. This helps me with various issues I have with game connections.
Cndo - Adminstrator/Elder of Northmark Guild

Bigsteve

Re: Waiting for server..

Post by Bigsteve » 30 Jan 2015, 21:41

You can always use the CTRL + Tilde key (the one next to the 1 key), this brings up the console.
here u can see what the client is trying to do.

The server i play on always downloads (i think) a 45MB file in 5MB , quite possibly other servers this mifht be a lot bigger.

Return to Newcomer Section