Hail to The crafters traders Kings and murderers

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Belaniell

Hail to The crafters traders Kings and murderers

Post by Belaniell » 18 Dec 2013, 00:31

Greetings from Germany

I don´t know anymore the far way i´ve to go to stand on Closed Borders to our Lands. I hope they will not so long stay Closed. i waiting for myself know on the Borders to find a new Future in your bright shining Lands to craft the best Armory and breed the Best horses, grow the finest crops and bake the best breed your folks will ever have tasted for the King of my choice.an Army can´t fight without food or swords made of stone don´t forget Kings of the promised land that we the people will bring your army a win, we build up the castle where your throne is in we can bring you fall if we want ..... so please boarder guards my water and food is comin to an end please open it i can´t wait to take a taste of the fresh Fruits I see from here.

Yours sincerely,

Belaniell

Arrakis

Re: Hail to The crafters traders Kings and murderers

Post by Arrakis » 18 Dec 2013, 00:48

My, my. Why welcome craftsman! Sit and enjoy, or do something more if you wish to, it's good to see new devoted face.

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 18 Dec 2013, 07:23

Greets from german to german. Love to see the german quality craftmenship also is represented in a ingame gameplay behaviour ;) :beer:

Belaniell

Post by Belaniell » 19 Dec 2013, 14:18

Can anybody tell something of the crafting system.
Will there be a quality on the used materials like low quality ore, Medium quality ore and so on which results in better end product´s ?
Will there be different wood types, screws pins needles. I think on things like nails, ropes and wood studs to build a wooden wall and the quality of the wall depends of the quality of the used raw materials and the quality of those depends on the skills of the crafter?
i hope it really will be so not a must at start but in the future an option . as a free playermade economic you need important intermediates and consumer goods or you will have no economic flow.Food should be a main part in the economic i have read in the forums there will be no Durability on tools or weapons but i think in a playerrun economic you really need this but there is a problem in the game the ore in the game do not respawn (its an really interesting thing it will brings many wars later in the game) so if it will added a durability the world runs one time out of metal so where is the middelway. i hope the devs will manage the part of the economic in this game it´s extremly important part in a sandbox.. i have not read all forum topics on crafting so if any topic answere my question´s be so friendly guys and Post me the link if you know it and don´t write "try forum search" .. much thanks

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2013, 03:41

Heyas,
I'm fairly certain there will be a Quality level between 0-100 or some numerical value like that. I believe there are different wood types and your skill level and materials will likely determine the QL of the final product I think.

We started a few posts to garner support for armor colors based on different type of metals and for a marking system for putting a crafter's names but I haven't seen any official comments on the possibilities yet.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Return to Newcomer Section