Couple of questions

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Boneys26

Couple of questions

Post by Boneys26 » 15 Feb 2015, 17:00

Hi guys need some information, looked on wiki and Google but nothing found, Hope you can help :)

Tree's, if I take all branches and bark but leave the tree standing will they grow back for me to farm again or do I need to cut the tree down and regrow it?

Animals, Do the wild animals breed? example, 3 hares in a field if I come back after a few days will there be more?

Crops, Are the graphic's in the game for growing crops? I ask because when planted I had a few green patches but after a few hours they vanished but gave me the option to harvest them.

Thanks for any help you can offer :)

Proll007

Re: Couple of questions

Post by Proll007 » 16 Feb 2015, 12:36

point 1: If you take everything from the tree, just wait a bit (depends on the setting of your server you are playing on) and your tree has again full load of branches, barks, apples and so an

point 2: Nope, afak they just spawn. For breeding you have to tame animals and put them into a coop, barn (depneds on the animal). There you can let them breed

point 3: Sounds to me like you have reduced the visible grass distance to 0. I did this once for experimental reasons on the performance. When the crops had been ready to get harvested I didn't see them. As soon as I turn the visibility up I had a golden field of crops :)

Boneys26

Re: Couple of questions

Post by Boneys26 » 16 Feb 2015, 15:01

Thanks Proll007, I did have grass set to 0, helps with tracking I forgot to turn it up again :oops:

Again, Thanks for the info :)

Return to Newcomer Section