I don't have wild animals on my server.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

AleksPlayer

I don't have wild animals on my server.

Post by AleksPlayer » 18 Jan 2015, 10:01

I don't have wild animals on my server. I set number of 100 animals for the server, but I haven't seen any of them. I have another problem in this game. The trees planted by me don't grow.

Nachtschatten

Re: I don't have wild animals on my server.

Post by Nachtschatten » 19 Jan 2015, 09:11

Hey Aleks,
whats ur server settings concerning tree growth?
I suppose u put the slider all the way to the right, which will make tree growth very long...to fasten this up, u have to put it to the left...

about wild animals: maybe the same problem with the animal feeding slider? U gonna have to track down animals, but be sure that u build the barn or the stable, before u tame the needed animals.
If not, u gonna block ur inventory with them for a long time...

Hope i could help

AleksPlayer

Post by AleksPlayer » 19 Jan 2015, 11:41

Hi, Nachtschatten!.
I have done one hour of Plants Growth period and 30 minutes for animal breeding (feeding). I have seen the wild animals (wolves and elk) in Life is Feudal only on YouTube :) :(.

Boneys26

Post by Boneys26 » 15 Feb 2015, 16:50

I had this for a little while not sure what fixed it for me (to a point) I have deleted a couple of folders time and time again (server and Daemon) then verified game files and downloaded them again. I've found a number of animal spawns under water :fool:

but since setting up my own dedicated server I've found animals easier to find, Ever ran into a bear while chasing a hare :O: set to 100 with 60 minute tick, However, tree/crops with 0.5, still not seeing trees grow and I'm sure the crops grew under ground as they vanished from the surface but said 'Harvest' when I right clicked the area.

Spoonfed

Post by Spoonfed » 18 Feb 2015, 18:06

I had to rescue my buddy from a wild boar yesterday. Animals actually seem to avoid settlements.

Return to Newcomer Section