Unable to exit game

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Tmac127

Unable to exit game

Post by Tmac127 » 31 Jan 2015, 15:07

I have been unable to exit the game. I have attached a .pdf showing how is asks me in the chat if I want to leave. When I write "yes" nothing happens. Please help.

Sebas555

Re: Unable to exit game

Post by Sebas555 » 31 Jan 2015, 16:28

It's a UI bug, if you close " little X in the corner" one of the pop up windows during game play, some important ones like the exit game confirmation won't pop up and the chat box confirmation doesn't work.

Just be carefull to use the OK and Cancel buttons instead of closing "X" the pop up windows during gameplay.

Probalu the most annoying UI bug right now, I hope they fix it soon...

Test it a couple of time to get use to it... exit right after entering and you'll see...

Dayradon

Re: Unable to exit game

Post by Dayradon » 27 Mar 2015, 19:13

[WORK AROUND]

Upon trying to exit and receiving the text in the system chat box:

"Are you sure you want to quit"

I have found that in that system window, if you click in the text entry field, type the word 'quit' (with out quotes) and press enter, it will exit the game and present you with a crash/submit bug window.

I haven't noticed any ill effects yet, such as missing items/structures or the game failing to load. Just remember it's beta and anything can happen.

Return to Newcomer Section