Tamed Animals, locking up inventory

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

AthaloGaelin

Tamed Animals, locking up inventory

Post by AthaloGaelin » 09 Apr 2015, 19:45

I've discovered an issue that should probably be dealt with soon.

I tamed a couple cows I found in the forest and received their certificates. I was thinking ahead of time, and tamed them to store the certificates in my warehouse since my construction level isn't high enough for a stable yet.

Cow certificates cannot be placed anywhere other than stables.
Cow certificates cannot be dropped b/c they're too big for the bag.

This means if you tame cows before you're ready to store them in a stable, your inventory will get locked up with no way to get rid of the cow, and restrict your inventory to the point that you cannot even hold items needed to build the stable even if you wanted to.

My character on his server has become useless because his bag is full, and he can't get rid of the cows. Now I have to wait for someone else to come to the server, level up enough to build a stable, then give them the cows just to get them out of my inventory. I'm now forced to start a new character. I think there should be a command in game to destroy items. Like hovering over the item, and pressing [delete] with a confirmation to destroy item.

Anyways, how do I get this fixed in the meantime? Can I get a mod or dev to take care of it for me?

Gms0012

Re: Tamed Animals, locking up inventory

Post by Gms0012 » 11 Apr 2015, 15:01

ask the admin to change the spare in the bag. (need to change the length)

or he should drop the item out of your inventory

on our server you can put the animal in the chest :)

Andore

Re: Tamed Animals, locking up inventory

Post by Andore » 13 Apr 2015, 02:12

Usually, you can put tamed animals in the sacrifice box in your monument... You could store it and then manage your weight from there.

Return to Feedback Section