bug report

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Airco

bug report

Post by Airco » 10 Apr 2015, 21:24

for some reason u sometimes dont get your entire build menu anymore sinds patch, specialy occurs when standing at the "castle angular tower" we placed yesterday and now is misplaced sinds patch, if it happens we are only abel to build "Castle Wall (diagonal)" (i assume ther was a bug arround it and the bug got fixed, dont seem to get tis at a other location on the map)

Edit!
oky we aint the only one's haveing issues whit the building, Masonry and Architecture are bugged and in general everything u need to build on flatten ground is bugged. the work arround is simpel however.
flatten ground BEFORE u want to build something (just flatten 1 tile) rightklik on the flattend tile (u do not need to be standing on it bhut u need to be clikking on the flattend tile) unflattend ground wont work
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2
Cpu: intel I5-4690 3.5Ghz
Cpu cooler: thermaltake Frio Extreme Silent 14 Dual
Mem: Corsair 16gb, Cmy16gx3m2a2133c11r
Gpu: Geforce 970, Asus STRIX GTX970 DC2OC 4GD5
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
HD: SAMSUNG 75E250RW SSD 850 EVO 250 GB

Carlobolzy

Re: bug report

Post by Carlobolzy » 14 Apr 2015, 19:36

i have a similar issue after latest patch, I cannot get access to masonry to build anything in that space.

Girdian
True Believer

Re: bug report

Post by Girdian » 15 Apr 2015, 22:16

We have discovered on my server that the only buildings that show are buildings that can be placed on that space. For instance, we noticed that it won't show anything in masonry unless the block is flattened. With a 1x1 space you can only see a few buildings so you may have to make the space bigger to see others. Try flattening a 2x2 space for a castle wall and then try placing it. Should work then.
Owner/Admin of The Great Kingdom

Return to Feedback Section