(+a bit off-topic) Local server can't be accessed issue

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Bigboner

(+a bit off-topic) Local server can't be accessed issue

Post by Bigboner » 24 Apr 2015, 08:51

Reported the bug/problem like 20mins ago, but I noticed that all issues that were/are assigned to Mr./Ms./Mrs. Binart are still under the status "assigned", even issues reported last year are the same.

refer to: https://lifeisfeudal.com/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

No offense but perhaps Binart is really busy on other affairs..? I'm still a student and not wealthy and so I'm really worry that money I spent would be useless/wasted. I really understand that tackling/dealing with technical problems takes time but I am abit concerned with Binart honestly. But really thanks for creating such a amazing game and I'm really looking forward to it you know!:D

My report: https://lifeisfeudal.com/mantis/view.php?id=3195

Here is the original message I posted on SteamCommunity:

Guys Im really new to this game, just bought it 2hrs ago

I launched it right after installation and everything was just fine until I chose to create a new server(private one for singleplayer mode lol)
And after having starting it, waited for few minutes and the message -TIMEOUT CANNOT ACCESS LOCAL SERVER blablabla- appeared.

Tried methods:
-Delete Daemon and check integrity
-Installing C++ and so on (I installed them so it was Repair actually )
-Using the myisamchk.exe fix
-Restarting PC
-Turning off Firewall
-Giving full control to both the Client and Server (thru Properties)
-Run as Admin

I checked the Server (cmd-like running window, dk how to call it :$)
and saw messages like creating forests(dun remember exact wordings) even though after the message TIMEOUT blablabla did come out
Before the message came out the Client (main-game-exe i guess) was loading with words: Waiting For Server ./../... and the Server window was also running fine

Could anyone help me?:$

Thanks for reading and tons thanks for solutions/fixes creaters(altho I was not the lucky ones sigh:$)

Return to Feedback Section