Prisoner ?!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Deathkart

Prisoner ?!

Post by Deathkart » 15 Apr 2015, 20:18

hi all i wanted to know if it is possible to capture people and bring them in your base with a rope or something ?! thx

Archize1

Re: Prisoner ?!

Post by Archize1 » 15 Apr 2015, 20:26

No, this is not Reign of Kings.

Shikoba

Re: Prisoner ?!

Post by Shikoba » 25 Apr 2015, 07:03

Archize1 wrote:No, this is not Reign of Kings.

Well hold on now Archize don't discredit this idea just because another similar game implemented it. This is a fine mechanic and one that I came on here to suggest myself. Having a prisoner system would make the MMO VERY interesting.

If you want to talk politics imagine having your own fortified territory and the neighboring having harried yours for several weeks now. You want it to come to an end as bloodlessly as possible. So you in a raid capture somebody who would call for pause. Somebody whose standing stems the tide.

Now there's one major mechanic that stops you from taking a prisoner, even without the ability to bind and drag somebody. The teleport system. If being bound as a captive stopped you from praying you could easily use this to your advantage.

No DeathKart's question was a very interesting one, and should surely not be overlooked. Just don't feel the need to measure the size of a game you like's cock with another similar one. Because NOT taking suggestions from your TESTERS because it may resemble a small feature of another game is foolish.
Dirtgrub life!

Return to Newcomer Section