New Player

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Holy

New Player

Post by Holy » 02 May 2015, 22:22

Amidst my recent medieval craze I was searching high and low for a game just like this, but I was confused on a few points.

If I buy the game now is it single-player in its current phase? I see the server status is "down" does that mean the game will not work for me when I purchase it? Can I play this with no internet connection, is the game still currently going through updates?

Thanks in advance on those questions.

HolyCrusader
Beta Tester

Re: New Player

Post by HolyCrusader » 12 May 2015, 03:22

Holy wrote:Amidst my recent medieval craze I was searching high and low for a game just like this, but I was confused on a few points.

If I buy the game now is it single-player in its current phase? I see the server status is "down" does that mean the game will not work for me when I purchase it? Can I play this with no internet connection, is the game still currently going through updates?

Thanks in advance on those questions.

Hey there Holy

The game is multiplayer - up to 64 players. If you use the server browser you can find a server to your liking.

If you are looking for a PVP server, I am running one and we have lots of helpful admins.

You should find a populated server with some people who will teach you about the game. Its got a learning curve but it is very fun!

Return to Newcomer Section