First Post, Newbie Questions about LIF:YO & MMO

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Lemur

First Post, Newbie Questions about LIF:YO & MMO

Post by Lemur » 08 Jun 2015, 20:50

Greetings. I have been playing MMO's for about 20 years now. Started wih UO in 98', Anarchy Online, Everquest, Guild wars 1 & 2, Dark Fall & Mortal Online. I just recently discovered this hidden gem. It seems like it is right up my alley! I do have some generalized questions about this game. If someone could answer them I would be for ever greatfuil

A. Forum related questions
1. Is there any way to change the forum view? It is difficult to see many elements of text boxes and overall layout of the forums.

B.I am extremely excited about the MMO version of this game so the questions following will be related to the MMO version of the game.

1.Will purchasing the LIF:YO version of the game grant you access to the MMO version coming out later this or next year?
2. Will this game be a persistent world with hundreds of players on major servers or be divided into small personal hosted servers?
3. Will there be full-loot open world PVP? Save major NPC towns, etc?
4. Will there be or is there discussion of any type of magic system to be implemented?

Thank you for you input. I look forward to purchasing this game.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: First Post, Newbie Questions about LIF:YO & MMO

Post by Siegbert » 08 Jun 2015, 22:10

Lemur wrote:1.Will purchasing the LIF:YO version of the game grant you access to the MMO version coming out later this or next year?

Yep, pretty much. You will have enough ingame currency to buy 1 character.

2. Will this game be a persistent world with hundreds of players on major servers or be divided into small personal hosted servers?

Speaking for the MMO version it will be one big world.

3. Will there be full-loot open world PVP? Save major NPC towns, etc?

I don't think there will be safe zones.

4. Will there be or is there discussion of any type of magic system to be implemented?

No, not that I'm aware of.

Arrakis

Re: First Post, Newbie Questions about LIF:YO & MMO

Post by Arrakis » 08 Jun 2015, 22:11

A
    1. There isn't.

B
    1. Yes (lif-yo-owners-will-receive-some-premium-currency-in-lif-mmo-t1941)
    2. There will be one, persistent world with map divided into server clusters.
    3. There will be full loot and open world pvp. Main city in the centre of the map, where you will find some npc vendors.
    4. There won't be any kind of magic implemented in Life is Feudal, ever. The only thing you will encounter here will be blessings, which are based on Piety skill.

To learn more about differences between LiF:YO and MMO version, check this page: http://lifeisfeudal.com/LiFYO

Return to Newcomer Section