Agility and ranged

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Maitri

Agility and ranged

Post by Maitri » 24 Jun 2015, 16:18

So I've been looking all over the place without much luck:

How does Agility impact ranged? Is it better to have more agility or strength? What's the increase on all aspects based on Agility?

Arzi

Re: Agility and ranged

Post by Arzi » 24 Jun 2015, 17:58

As far as i know you can reload faster with hight agility and you can shot farther with hight strength.

Maitri

Post by Maitri » 24 Jun 2015, 18:30

That's what I have heard but I also have heard that agility affects aiming reticule.

Blooregard
True Believer

Post by Blooregard » 01 Jul 2015, 12:16

Maitri wrote:That's what I have heard but I also have heard that agility affects aiming reticule.

heared the same, better said, read the same in the wiki.
but...maybe its wrong.. because

--> http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmorpgsandLiF/S ... -is-Feudal
says
Strength, which increases damage, effective equipment and weapon/shield weight that you can carry.
Agility, which increases ranged damage, attack frequency (recoil time after attack) and movement speed.

means for me --> boost up agi for fkin high dmg and mov speed and reload speed. nothing else i need as a battle archer. or?

actually my battle character does in av. 130 dmg with comp. bow, broadhead arrow and 65str/50agi at 99 archer skill. (still looking for a way to max. that dmg output --> agi as max and then lets c.)

randomly he does just 70-80 dmg. bet this is because of distance, mov. speed, range and loading time (press left mouse and hold i mean).

armors reduce dmg a lot. but thats okay (armors suxx anyway - helmet ftw - fk the rest) dmg reduction is here from 130 to 80-100, depending to the armor.

second thing...
http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmorpgsandLiF/L ... ouble-bars

Physics based combat in LiF measures the speed of a weapons damaging part, as well as the speed of the victim and the attacker. It takes both measurements into a damage calculation formulae. Simply, the faster the weapon is traveling, the more damage will be dealt. This makes for some interesting tactics.

where's the explaination for ranged dmg bra? evil devs :evil:
i've done short distance shots with short loading time and the other way round from high distance with long loading time.. same dmg... most of the time. not found a system here yet.

and still no idea what influences the arrows movement (kind of arrow, str, wind and weather) rly no idea, because i rarely see the arrow.

inb4 tldr:
read it, if u're a expirienced marksman/archer/hunter/we and answer me :D will continue to post my exp. with ranged system (because melee drives me insane -..-)

Burni
Zealous Believer

Post by Burni » 14 Jul 2015, 09:08

Blooregard wrote:
Maitri wrote:That's what I have heard but I also have heard that agility affects aiming reticule.

maybe its wrong..

It is wrong...

Bow Quality is what effects the aiming reticule.

Arrow Quality effects how much dmg you can do.

Str effects how far you can shoot.

Agi effects how much dmg you can do.

Both Str and Agi effects are capped at sertain level at which the bow will work with full capacity and wont get any stronger...

Type Str Agi
Short bow 30 30
Long bow 60 60
Composite bow 40 40
Light crossbow 30 30
Arbalest 40 30
Heavy crossbow 60 30
Sling 10 10

So if your using composite bow having more than 40 Str and Agi dosnt give you any additional benefits.

Return to General Discussion