Server availability in lobby

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Onikai311

Server availability in lobby

Post by Onikai311 » 19 Jul 2015, 00:34

I have been enjoying playing/testing life is feudal for a while now and am wondering how to continue to do so when 24/7 servers are not showing up constantly on the lobby list. The servers I have been playing on are not getting listed in the game's server lobby. I happen to know that they have been up 24/7, yet they tend to come and go without warning from the lobby lists. They even disappear from one's favorite list.

Direct connection is all well and good if the server number is known to the players who play on the server, but obviously not all players join a server and immediately ask for the server ID thinking that they will put in hours of work then go to log in and never find that server again even if it never shut down. How can progress ever be made if every time you begin to get established on a server you can never locate it again?

I even have had a dedicated server set up for a couple of weeks now and it has never once shown up on the server's lobby listings. My friend and I have had to directly log in. This is tedious at best, and leaves us with no real chance of getting new players on our server. This is going to get old very fast. Something needs to be done about server availability because no one is going to want to start from scratch every few days with no prospect of long term pay off. That's a little too feudal....

I don't know if this is an issue to take up with steam or with the game developers of Life is feudal. Either way I am putting this out there in hopes for some information from a source who may have better understanding of it than myself.

Thanks in advance for any advise or information you can provide. Best wishes.

Return to General Discussion