Please let us adjust the Skill/Stat level we want to reach

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Deus-X-Incognita

Please let us adjust the Skill/Stat level we want to reach

Post by Deus-X-Incognita » 25 Aug 2015, 14:21

Its hard to hit the point you want, if it isn't game fixed:

I am trying to get Construction material preparation to 60, and constitution to 40.

Since nothing holds me back dropping Construction material preparation below 60, one wrong task, and I am below the 60. And because of the very irregular numbers, I can easily be stuck with 60.01 or something, which is hard to time exactly. And that might also be the .01 I need for another skill to reach 60 or 90 too.

The same with stat levels, although it isn't as problematic with them, but also quite obvious.

It would really help, if we could have a slider to adjust what skill level we want to exactly stop at, or maybe the skill growth / loss stops for one task at the important levels (or every 10) to inform us that we have reached the boundary, so that we can stop growth 7 loss at that point exactly.

Like it is, when I have a skill set to downgrade, were the follow up skill is higher than 30. Then it stops exactly at 60 and informs me - very helpful, but to me also necessary for other skills, by whatever means.
German RP Server

Return to Feedback Section