Role-Play Servers?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Tedaboy159

Role-Play Servers?

Post by Tedaboy159 » 07 Jun 2015, 14:08

I was just wondering if there are Role-Play Servers. That is all. Excited to possibly get the game. :)

Sequester

Re: Role-Play Servers?

Post by Sequester » 11 Jun 2015, 11:13

How about picking one of those that say "roleplay" or"rp" in their description.

Concerning the MMO there will be only one server. If WoW levels of players are reached there might be a dedicated roleplay server.

SirWinston
Alpha Tester

Post by SirWinston » 15 Aug 2015, 21:22

We used to have one with my team, and there's plenty of english speaking RP servers. Some are probably better than others, it all depends of the Game Masters.

Check it out:
rp-servers-f44/
Spoiler

Trecheris

Post by Trecheris » 23 Aug 2015, 03:39

Hey guys, me and two friends have opened a LiF server and are looking for new players to join us. The server is Called Three Kingdoms RP and PVP. This is a link of the map and how the kindgoms are divided. http://i.imgur.com/vhULGkl.png To get on the server right now you will need to use the direct connect option in game. 68.224.234.71:28000 We are stuck with the bug where we wont show up on the list atm and are working on Fixing it. Each Kingdom is run buy one of the three Admins on the server. We have a Keep on each of our Kingdoms for the people to use and get their start in our land. Each king Rules differently and are at peace for now. There will be no Judgement hour for the first week of the servers life. Their are more rules that we will explain to you if you join our server on our TS. We have our own TS you can use as well. Plz come and enjoy the server. No infinity piles.

Varya

Post by Varya » 27 Aug 2015, 02:49

I'm an immersive RPer who just bought the game... While I still need to get familiarized with it and go through the RP servers to find a good one to stick around, any roleplayers feel free to message me to invite me over and play together, or just to discuss something we can get done wherever ;p

Return to Newcomer Section