Lot of things

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Ombror

Lot of things

Post by Ombror » 25 Aug 2015, 17:26

here is my feedback list to improve this game

1- advice
please test your game before letting us test ! Each update add more bugs than it resolve from the latest one...

2- Bugs

-> Combat preparation (it's have been implemented according to your patch note of 20/08/15)
i placed a defensive fence, it told me i need 4 small warfare kit. But when trying to craft a small warfare kit in my siege ingenineer's shop, i got "You need 20 Siege Engineer's Workshop in your inventory to start this process" (my skill is 62 (warfare engineering) and i've got all components in my inventory - billet / rope)

Don't know if it's a bug or a wrong message.

-> tanning tube
when already in use, i still have the option "use tanning tube"

->shadow
since 20.08.15 update, i can't play with shadows (medium), otherwise i've got about 5 fps, and my game crashed every 2 minutes...

3- Gameplay improvement / suggestions

-> Defaut action
each time we assign a new defaut action, the previous one on another ground/device/building desapear. Let us put severall default action on every building.

Also, change the default action. Why do you want us to "inspect" a container 50 times a day ??? Default action should be =
Crate/barel/wardrobe/chest... => OPEN
Coop/barn/stable/kiln/furnace/forge.... => MANAGE
Gate/gatehouse... => OPEN/CLOSE

Did you ever played your own game ? :no:

-> Gate/Gatehouse when on a horse
Please let us open/close gates when on our horse without getting off.

-> Claim
When in a guild, if i claim a building, it's claimed only for me. Why it's not a guild claim ?

-> Equipment maintain
WTF with equipment maintain ??? If a have a sword with durability 100/150 for example, i can do "equipment maintain" to repare it. But in my mind, my 100/150 sword should become about 125/125. No ! with your rules, a 100/150 will become 80/80. WTF ? maintaining it decrease the quality !!! Ok to reduice max durability, no problem with that, but we really loose too much durability with this. It useless and not realistic !!!

-> minimum help in game for construction
most of the time, when creating a building, i need to check the wiki to know what it is used for. And i need to prepare the building (or go on the wiki once again) to know how many components i will need. I think when buidling an house that i should know how many components it will cost.

-> trader cart
it's too slow ! please let us put an animal to go faster. A horse or a bull.

thanks in advance

Ombror

Re: Lot of things

Post by Ombror » 26 Aug 2015, 10:03

-> equipment maintain cap 90 = poisonning
why it's a personnal skill ? Why can't we poison all weapons, just the equiped one ? Why can't we poison all slashing/piercing weapons, only 1 handed ? why poison desappear if i disconnect from the game ? why poisonning ennemy only on 1st attack ? It has hardly no impact ! -1 Hhp for example on an animal with 400hp, or a warrior with 150 hp, it's useless. Even if it was on every attack, if a kill a guy with 4 attacks, -4hp during the fight, i don't think it's too much... (even with a very good alchemist who manage to craft -2 or -3 Hard hp)

there is no logic in this skill, please let the poison be permanent, and on every slashing/piercing weapons, not only equiped one handed blades.

-> construct on paved roads
according to your last update, we should now construct on paved roads. But paved roads are not flatten, so we can't construct on it. For gatehouse for example, it's interesting to pave under the gate house if we have a road before and after the gatehouse. Today it's impossible.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 26 Aug 2015, 18:56

Ombror wrote:here is my feedback list to improve this game

1- advice
please test your game before letting us test ! Each update add more bugs than it resolve from the latest one...

lol....

Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more

What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
“DO NOT BUY this game unless you want to support the development of something really new and original in the sandbox genre. You will encounter bugs along with various other issues in playtesting. This is Early Access Alpha and your support, understanding and becoming involved with the development process will be something remembered as we

we are playing for that...

Then.

Thanks for your feedback, don't worry about most of your reports, I assume that they are reparing most of them in the new GUI arriving soon (I hope everything will be up with the new dx11 graphics :good: )

-> Equipment maintain
WTF with equipment maintain ??? If a have a sword with durability 100/150 for example, i can do "equipment maintain" to repare it. But in my mind, my 100/150 sword should become about 125/125. No ! with your rules, a 100/150 will become 80/80. WTF ? maintaining it decrease the quality !!! Ok to reduice max durability, no problem with that, but we really loose too much durability with this. It useless and not realistic !!!

Simple example : If you wring a spoon, one time, two times, trhee times, etc etc etc... at the end, it breaks

everything in the world, if you have to repair it, maintain it, for a big maintain of course, it loses its general durability... here, it's just to big every time, I remember they reduced it... but it's REALISTIC that the max durability lowen a little each time... but i agree, it should be a lot slower... (like hammers and anvils lol)

-> trader cart
it's too slow ! please let us put an animal to go faster. A horse or a bull.

let's vote for it in suggest vote page ;)

-> Claim
When in a guild, if i claim a building, it's claimed only for me. Why it's not a guild claim ?

because some people like having their own home with a security.. even in a guild, sometimes, guilds are mostly unknown people playing together... it's a security

-> construct on paved roads
according to your last update, we should now construct on paved roads. But paved roads are not flatten, so we can't construct on it. For gatehouse for example, it's interesting to pave under the gate house if we have a road before and after the gatehouse. Today it's impossible.

they said it will be fixed soon

:beer: :friends:
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Ombror

Post by Ombror » 26 Aug 2015, 20:41

Thanks for your feedback on my feedback Bjornsen ;) I didn't know the voting page. Vote done !

-> Auto craft
there is an autocraft button in furnace/force when we are melting ore (it's automatic for carpentry's craft). Why not on every crafting building ? Kiln, kitchen, spinning wheel...

For player's pleasure before realistic considerations, i think you should modify lots of crafting mechanics, if you don't want players to leave the game, especially players with only 1-3 hours a days to play after work. I don't want to spent 1 or 2 hours each day using an autoclick software to extract silk filaments and then use spinning wheel... I assume you don't want the game to be too easy, but players don't want the game to be too boring.

Please =>
-shorten crafting time
-allow group crafting, for example craft/extract/cook/pull out 5 by 5 (or craft/extract/cook/pull out all) instead of 1 by 1 (we can extract all alcool in one time in the brewing tank !)
-add auto craft/auto pull out button on each buildings (kiln, kitchen, forge, spinning wheel...)

Ombror

Post by Ombror » 27 Aug 2015, 06:49

-> more physical space for storage
what surprised me when building my first warehouse was available space to store objets. 3000 capacity (but 5000 for wooden warehouse => ?????) but same space on my screen as in a simple crate ! Same for large warhouse ! I don't care storing 15.000 units if i can store only 10 different objets...

Please give us more space on screen for warehouse / large warehouse (and why not different store space for crate/barrel/chest/wardrobe).

Return to Feedback Section