Deconstructing/Destroying Objects

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Rachaelm4404

Re: Deconstructing/Destroying Objects

Post by Rachaelm4404 » 31 Aug 2015, 09:59

Deantwo wrote:There is of right now, NO way to remove/destroy a completed unmovable object (aka houses and buildings).
It will be implemented later, but hopefully soon.

By the end of next week we will get GM/admin abilities for servers, they should be able to delete buildings.

Has this been implemented yet? If so, how?

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 31 Aug 2015, 10:57

Rachaelm4404 wrote:
Deantwo wrote:There is of right now, NO way to remove/destroy a completed unmovable object (aka houses and buildings).
It will be implemented later, but hopefully soon.

By the end of next week we will get GM/admin abilities for servers, they should be able to delete buildings.

Has this been implemented yet? If so, how?

I have been playing again for around a week now.
And yes my guild leader seems to be able to deconstruct buildings.

I don't know how it works as I don't have the construction skill, but he can remove building/furniture blueprints and fully constructed buildings.

I do find it weird that when I place down a building/furniture blueprint, that I can't remove it again though. Not sure why that is, but it may require the construstion skill?
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

SirWinston
Alpha Tester

Post by SirWinston » 31 Aug 2015, 11:57

It's bugged. The Guild leader should be able to destroy objects with his authority skill but sometimes the option does not appear.
You have to give the lead to someone else, then that player will be able to destroy the object. Then he has to give the lead to someone else, etc.

That's the only workaround we have figured out so far.
Spoiler

teiubescmicutzamea

Post by teiubescmicutzamea » 06 Sep 2015, 09:35

I'm against deconstruction. If a builting is not claimed then any player can deconstruct your buildings. So then anyone can destroy your settlement making ruins from your hard work. I think is good only admin can destry something and remove ruins ussing GM mode.
Sorry! I don't speak verry good english!

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 06 Sep 2015, 09:40

Originally, only guild leaders could remove objects, and only from their own territory, so there's no reason to believe that will happen to you.

Return to General Discussion