Server update

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

LordWilbur

Server update

Post by LordWilbur » 17 Nov 2015, 20:53

Í've just updated my dedicated server through Steam and now when I launch it it hangs for 2-3 mins and then crashes closing Steam client too.

Someone had the same problem and managed to solve it?

LordWilbur

Re: Server update

Post by LordWilbur » 17 Nov 2015, 21:26

Bump!!! My server doesn't start anymore... I need help!!!!!

Tichondria80

Post by Tichondria80 » 17 Nov 2015, 21:28

Taken from elsewhere:

Edit your config_local.cs which is located in (root)\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Life Is Feudal Your Own Dedicated Server\Docs
Change server = "127.0.0.1" to "localhost"
Change Password = "THE PASSWORD YOU MADE WHEN INSTALLING MARIADB"
MOVE the file to the directory above:
(root)\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Life Is Feudal Your Own Dedicated Server\

LordWilbur

Post by LordWilbur » 17 Nov 2015, 21:32

Tichondria80 wrote:Taken from elsewhere:

Edit your config_local.cs which is located in (root)\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Life Is Feudal Your Own Dedicated Server\Docs
Change server = "127.0.0.1" to "localhost"
Change Password = "THE PASSWORD YOU MADE WHEN INSTALLING MARIADB"
MOVE the file to the directory above:
(root)\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Life Is Feudal Your Own Dedicated Server\

My config was already so since the beginning.... Now I double click the desktop created link I Always used to start the server and all my pc freezes and i must restart it. When i try to launch server with Steam link a little Windows appears and hangs for 2-3 mins than crashes and closes steam too and i must restart the pc again...

Pls devs, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cattoaster

Post by Cattoaster » 17 Nov 2015, 22:13

Can you post your last server log file (located under ./logs/<date>/<last time your server crashed>.log)

LordWilbur

Post by LordWilbur » 17 Nov 2015, 23:05

Cattoaster wrote:Can you post your last server log file (located under ./logs/<date>/<last time your server crashed>.log)

It hangs and doesn´t start... No log folder is created!

It seems that when you do how devs say in realease post (P.S. We strongly recommend you manually delete local files in Steam if you have played it in Early Access and start with a fresh installation.) the server stops to work. Perhaps the fresh installation misses some dll or so... I had a old copy of the server on another pc, i updated that and worked fine. when i deinstalled it and again fresh installed, it has stopped to work on the old machine too...

Devs pls check the fresh installation for missing files!!!!!!!

LordWilbur

Post by LordWilbur » 17 Nov 2015, 23:30

Can someone upload a working copy of the dedicated server folder somewhere so that i can grab it?

Return to General Discussion