Devs can you confirm that all graphic issues are fixed in the final release?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

DoomBringer

Devs can you confirm that all graphic issues are fixed in the final release?

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2015, 16:22

Beta build was an absolute shitfest for me. Low FPS, graphics bugging out, textures overlapping and sticking to the screen, red bars...
I run GTX 970 card so my card isn't an issue

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Re: Devs can you confirm that all graphic issues are fixed in the final release?

Post by Hoshiqua » 17 Nov 2015, 16:26

You can't just expect them to fix everything in 24 hours. Do not demand that they confirm it, but rather have faith that they succeeded fixing it at least PARTLY, that would already be a prowess (they stayed up and working all nigh yesterday and the day before, I could see Bobik logged on skype until midnight his time !

DoomBringer

Re: Devs can you confirm that all graphic issues are fixed in the final release?

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2015, 16:28

Oh oh I don't demand it but I hope this will be the case for game's sake. If new players see these kinds of issues they'll demand refund immediately and leave bad reviews of the game. If these issues are still present in 1.0 this game is not fit for release yet with such ridiculous issues

Larainan

Post by Larainan » 18 Nov 2015, 00:30

The biggest mistake most people are making is not removing the early release versions from steam and starting fresh. That said I am having a graphics issue with the roads in my village all being blacked out. That said I think it is because they made such drastic changes to the rocks that the new ones aren't showing up. I have fixed this issue for myself however by lowering the ground then repaving the black sections. Other than that I have had no video issues no serious lag and only 1 game crash.

I love the bugs flying around my streetlights I love that my floor lamps are now working but I hate that they "fixed" the infinity piles...yes that was said sarcastically because I don't want to run for miles for stone because they made them no longer work!

Otherwise the game looks and feels great I love it!

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Nov 2015, 01:44

Larainan wrote:I hate that they "fixed" the infinity piles...yes that was said sarcastically because I don't want to run for miles for stone because they made them no longer work!

Run for it :D Now life will be even more feudal for ya.
Better get yourself some trader cart to move all those resources. :crazy:

Firebat

Post by Firebat » 18 Nov 2015, 01:48

I disagree. The problems are not fixed. I am getting half the FPS i was before the patch. I feel that my system should be able to run the game on at LEAST medium.

I worry about the state of game optimization, we all know what will happen next with the steam kids buying the game and getting 20 fps with their GTX 970.

bad things.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Nov 2015, 01:51

Firebat, did you make sure that you have clean installation of LiF 1.0? Did you wipe clean lif folder in steam directory before installing release version?

AussiePastor
Alpha Tester

Post by AussiePastor » 18 Nov 2015, 09:18

I run my game on the default "High" from the drop down menu.
The only difference I do is ALL the tabs on the left I have turned OFF, till it is fixed, something has not ported well, far as I'm concern.

That is why I keep calling for the MMO to be stress tested way earlier than later, my feeling is that going from one map boarder to the other, eg Map 25 in the centre or BOBIK's Capital City to the east to Map 26?

Actually how fluent will it be?
The data they are collecting from only 2 days of Beta the DX11 YO patch was no way enough time.

So Arra, I think it's time to starve Boris the Bear, for someone needs to be mauled for the Timeline inadequacies.
A lot more time is required to test before any release, I believe the Computers that the Devs and in house testers are just not suitable anymore for a reliable measure to see if the product can be released.
Aussie Pastor
Real Life Pastor that's a gamer.

Derti

Post by Derti » 18 Nov 2015, 11:08

Hoshiqua wrote:You can't just expect them to fix everything in 24 hours. Do not demand that they confirm it, but rather have faith that they succeeded fixing it at least PARTLY, that would already be a prowess (they stayed up and working all nigh yesterday and the day before, I could see Bobik logged on skype until midnight his time !

ummm yes.. you can expect them to have it fixed.. that why you alpha and beta test. THEN you release when you're confidant
you have all your major issues resolved. lol fixed partly? ill tell you what. ill pay partly for a partly fixed game. This isnt a free f2p game. People actually have expectations for games they pay for.

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 18 Nov 2015, 12:34

Derti wrote:
Hoshiqua wrote:You can't just expect them to fix everything in 24 hours. Do not demand that they confirm it, but rather have faith that they succeeded fixing it at least PARTLY, that would already be a prowess (they stayed up and working all nigh yesterday and the day before, I could see Bobik logged on skype until midnight his time !

ummm yes.. you can expect them to have it fixed.. that why you alpha and beta test. THEN you release when you're confidant
you have all your major issues resolved. lol fixed partly? ill tell you what. ill pay partly for a partly fixed game. This isnt a free f2p game. People actually have expectations for games they pay for.

+1, Couldn't have said it better myself

Return to General Discussion