Buggiest "release" wich it could be...

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Stoffel

Buggiest "release" wich it could be...

Post by Stoffel » 18 Nov 2015, 15:47

:shock: The last patch brings a lot of critical Bugs... when will a patch apper to fix this?

1. You need a Blacksmith Hammer to forge a Blacksmith Hammer... The primitive Hamme could not do it... so Forging is not possible until a Blacksmith hammer drops from God in heaven.

2. If you dig a tunnel downward, you maybe fall into hell... because i did it i lost all my equipment because i fall into the map into the groud wather level and drowned there... so no chance to get back on land (seconds before i stand on top ob a hill) and no chance to get to the thumbstone...

3. Why the paved roads all the time are black? If i redo the pavement it only lasts until the server restarts than everything is black again...

4. Why need this release so unbelivable much Graphic Ram? This Game is no longe playable if you had only a 1GB Ram Video Card.
The CPU must do nothing everything must do tha Graphic Card???

5. Where can i get clay in the north of the map if there is no chance to find clay in normal earth regions (maybe with a bulding to create a claypit? maybe like a fountain but a lot bigger?

6. A lot of buldings in the medival age where build out of burned Clay bricks... why there is no funktion to do it? Ah i know clay has abigger value than gold...

7. how in the hell should a guy transport 4 building logs to create a tunnel reinforcement? why can this not be like a construction side, where you can do the parts in it?

8. The tunnel system is even now silly because it blocks the terrain arround, so it is hard to build a "nice" entrence to your own tunnel. Maybe here could a building help witch "overbuild" all stairs and heels. And how can a player close a tunnel?

9. The new apple trees are a pice of shit... are these trees, apple-trees or apple-shrubs? I think the yould be a litte bit more cultured and be standard apple trees.

10. Why ne building menue does not have little pictures anymore??? That was helpful for planning...

11. Why the warehouse could not get a standart invontory system like in other rpgs? its a !!!!warehouse!!!! and not a tool heap box... abit structure would be helpful...

12. why there are no building states in the bulding build proccess?

I think there are a lot more problems... but some of these problems did not exist before the patch...

Thanks for reading my really bad english :) Hope everyone could understand.

Stoffel

Stoffel

Re: Buggiest "release" wich it could be...

Post by Stoffel » 18 Nov 2015, 20:21

i fall another time in the hell... Through the map...
after that i tryed to look for a thumbstone and...

13. this is the reason for the next two bugs, if you die once the game let you die 5 times in a row... as i looked after falling down through the map if there is something damaged on the map, i get stucked between 2 rocks and got damage... then i died the second time...
and at this time i left 5 thumbstones for one time dieing and lost about 100 skillpoins... the game let me die 5 times!!! but i was only one time there... what kind of **** is that?

14. the animals make so much dung that they die in about 3 hours...
15. and by the way... the tradercart could get a better control
Last edited by Stoffel on 18 Nov 2015, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

Darius
Beta Tester

Re: Buggiest "release" wich it could be...

Post by Darius » 18 Nov 2015, 20:48

I agree it's a buggy release, but I feel you're half your points in this thread are completely unrelated to the new release and have been in the game since the start.

1. Can you show verification that you need a hammer? I just created a blacksmiths hammer without any problems.

2. Has been reported

3. Has been reported

4. Been reported but agreed yeah

5. Map did not change on release, Expect even scarer resources on the MMO. There you will have to travel further to have access to all types of resources.

6. Did not change on the release. Many, many buildings in the game require clay, or clay tiles, just not the textures you prefer personally.

7. Seems they changed this already. I think 4 boards for beams and 2 logs for columns.

8. Did not change on the release, always been like this. + they plan on having closed off mines later on, just be patient.

9. Again matter of personal preference and a good point for debate instead of a bug.

10. I completely agree, the pictures were really helpful. I miss them.

11. I agree would be helpful, but did not change on the release, not a bug.

12. Didn't change. It was one of the votable features, but it did not get enough votes from the community.

Return to General Discussion