Infinite resource still possible.

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Malaky
True Believer

Infinite resource still possible.

Post by Malaky » 21 Nov 2015, 15:06

Not the classic infinipile but i have found new way for infinite ground resources. Not posting any info for how to recreate it to not spoil fun. I need to recreate it to confirm it is persistent and not glitch or situation specific.
When i get back home and gather more info ill submit ticket.

I was not seeking way for it. It was by chance that i found it.

If i stubled on it then its just a matter of time when someone else will get to it.

Malaky
True Believer

Re: Infinite resource still possible.

Post by Malaky » 23 Nov 2015, 15:30

I could not recreate it with my limited possibilities (not my server, I just play there) so I will describe what I have encountered.

I have found place with Iron Ore just below the ground.
I created tunnel entrance like on screenshot and then mined one section further (iron ore). After some time mine collapsed completely.
It collapsed with ground mainly so I created nice entrance like on screenshot so I would not have to jump in and out (initially it was a bit higher - on screenshot it is already terraformed, if I remember correctly it was 46.4 entrance at, not 46.1).

So I removed excess ground from where entrance was before and then created new entrance. After some time it collapsed again.
Before I created entrance for the 3rd time I wanted to terraform surrounding tiles a bit more and noticed that tile on left marked with yellow circle was over 2.0 higher then one next to it. I tried to lower ground, I got soil from it but tile did not go down. Tile is locked at 48.4. Can dig soil from it without lowering it but cannot drop soil on it.

Screenshot is made after I created another entrance.
Also after first collapse I just created entrance and other section I cleared earlier with mining cleared immediately also.
Tiles on top and right from tunnel are rock so its ok for them to be over 2.0

I tried to recreate it in other place but failed.

I play on server with low rates so its hard for me to spend more time on this.

I am not gonna pursue it further. If someone wants to dig into it then good luck.

*sorry for the poor quality of pic, size limit*

Return to Feedback Section