Camp Site items disappearing

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

DrCrankenstein

Camp Site items disappearing

Post by DrCrankenstein » 28 Nov 2015, 09:11

I am on a private solo server

Ok, so i made a bark box and a campfire, put my assorted inventory into it and left to go mine some stone to build me house. Came back, and they were gone. And before you say i just lost it, i had a sign to build the house next to the camp site, sign was there, fire and box o stuff was gone. Are these temporary really?

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Re: Camp Site items disappearing

Post by Hoshiqua » 28 Nov 2015, 10:08

Was decay enabled on your private server ? If yes, did you build a monument first ?

DrCrankenstein

Post by DrCrankenstein » 28 Nov 2015, 11:25

No. decay was turned off.

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 28 Nov 2015, 15:58

Dexay needs a definite reworking . I've had construction signs disappear at 15 minuts and one took 45 minutes (both for a bark box , both of them were taken by a server freeze, at two seperate times) they weren't completed and dexay should not be that active (for a half constructed box to disappear at two different time intervals when they were set down just seconds apart in time). The server I roll on has a dexay of .7 , it's still far too fast and rampant , why should our huts set on fire after 2 real days without some silly monument ? Make monuments useful for something else not dexay that's just downright stupid . Forcing people to work together even though this is advertised as a "your own" game , you can host your own server but don't forget you won't actually be able to play unless you guild up ... Ridiculous , monuments should be for giving your home a defense bonus not for dexay rate it's Just stupid , and not to mention something is broken in the sustem , server lag erases half built structures and signs and on rare occasions removes wholly built things like tbe OP has stated and I've seen as well (chicken coop disappears after 1 hour of being built).

Return to General Discussion