DX11 Updateprobleme

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Schroddi1986

DX11 Updateprobleme

Post by Schroddi1986 » 26 Nov 2015, 16:46

Hi everyone,

first... Maybe sorry for my english, my last schoollesson was some years ago :)

I will try to explain my Problem with the "Update".

First of all, i've bought the game on early Access, so i have played some hours on it until the update DX11/release was comming.

The problem is, that "Steam" doesnt start my DX11/release-Update, so im still on a other version of the game, and i cant join to other servers.

I've tried something, but nothing helped to fix it.

I reinstalled the game (full deinstallation, remove all folders from PC). So i hoped the game maybe will update now, but nothing happend.
After the reinstallation i even cant open the game.... it crashed by clicking on the desc-icon.

After reading and reading... i've found in steam a section, where i can update the game to DX9. So now i can join to the game, but still cant enter to any servers. My gameversion is now 0.8.3.0 ... far away from release Version.

So now i ask for some help or tips. I really want to play the game with my friends.

If you someone has an idea, i would be really happy to hear from you, here or via PM.

Greetings

Schroddi :Search:

Arrakis

Re: DX11 Updateprobleme

Post by Arrakis » 26 Nov 2015, 19:41

In case of DX11, try this solution: game-not-starting-at-all-see-this-t15711/

Schroddi1986

Re: DX11 Updateprobleme

Post by Schroddi1986 » 28 Nov 2015, 19:27

Thx for your reply. :beer:
But nothing changed. :bad:

Return to General Discussion