Mining & Tunneling

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Veda
Beta Tester

Mining & Tunneling

Post by Veda » 08 Dec 2015, 09:06

Hello Fellows !

I noticed some weird thinks about mining and tunneling. I don't know if it's bugs or somethin I don't get it, that's why I'm asking you :)

- I use to mine per mining on each floor. I take all the ore on one specific floor. After that I dig 4 tiles downward (in the rock/soil to not wate the ore). I reinforce each tile with boards (for the ramps) and logs, for each cells. For the next floor some tiles are blocked and I don't know why. I need to mine the tiles next to this one to get it. Is it a bug ? 'Coz it's not logical ...

- Do we need to reinforce each tile with logs ? I do that to save my mine the longest time possible.

- Sometimes when you mine, the option "mine XXX ore" dissapear and you need to look down or up to get back this option. Very strange ...

- A bug : Oftenly when you dig downard the tile dosent disapear totally, there is still a part of the tile.

- Anoter bug : Image

Thx

Zukuto

Re: Mining & Tunneling

Post by Zukuto » 08 Dec 2015, 09:27

Also i seen a cube with silver amd metal. Graficly it was like silver-metal-silver and this "something" not digging in any ways.

Veda
Beta Tester

Re: Mining & Tunneling

Post by Veda » 08 Dec 2015, 16:59

Up :p

Return to General Discussion