Devs screwed up.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Frontal
Alpha Tester

Devs screwed up.

Post by Frontal » 30 Dec 2015, 18:06

Twitch was doing this big thing with life is feudal with a RP server and the game just fucked up.

The game is a crappy pvp game. The crafting system is good but the core of the game right now is RP.

And they fucked up voip. Good job, even dayz standalone has a working voip.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Re: Devs screwed up.

Post by Hoshiqua » 30 Dec 2015, 19:10

Did you play the game these last few days Frontal ? I haven't seen you around here for a while and I think you didn't see how much better the PvP got in the last few updates ! It is starting to get better than Mount & Blade's in my opinion.

Frontal
Alpha Tester

Post by Frontal » 30 Dec 2015, 19:40

Yes I have played recently (today and these past few days). If you think this is better than m&b I have no idea how to reply to that.

That doesn't change the fact that they managed to brake voip. The most important thing for RP.
AQ

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 30 Dec 2015, 19:55

As I said, it is "starting to" get better. It isn't yet, I still have a lot more fun fighting on M&B but it is on its way, especially with the new movement mechanics. VOIP is decent I guess, it is bugy and unworking for a lot of people though, but I did manage to do some decent conversations with it ;)

Frontal
Alpha Tester

Post by Frontal » 30 Dec 2015, 20:05

Don't even try. Voip is completely broken in popular servers. Just go look at the recent RP twitch streams in LiF (that have died now because of this).

Every single conversation starts with "hey can you hear me?!", "I can't hear you but I can hear him, I'll translate for you, can you hear me?"
AQ

HolyCrusader
Beta Tester

Post by HolyCrusader » 30 Dec 2015, 20:32

Frontal wrote:Don't even try. Voip is completely broken in popular servers. Just go look at the recent RP twitch streams in LiF (that have died now because of this).

Every single conversation starts with "hey can you hear me?!", "I can't hear you but I can hear him, I'll translate for you, can you hear me?"

Back to Goldshire Inn I guess

Return to General Discussion