Game Looks Amazing... Can't Wait to Test...

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

PrimusPalus
Alpha Tester

Game Looks Amazing... Can't Wait to Test...

Post by PrimusPalus » 08 Feb 2014, 15:13

Hey guys! Primus Palus here. I'm a longtime gamer (in my 30's now having played from the getgo in the Atari)... and an avid lover of all things sandbox!

I've just about played every newly released game out in some fashion, and tested hundreds of games. Here's a list I compiled that I'll never be able to make "complete":

List

I'm a big tester in that I LOVE getting involved in the tests, tracking down the bugs, and getting games to their best level of quality for the release. Just something I've always enjoyed doing.

If you search Google for the name PrimusPalus or Primus Palus... you'll likely find me on some sort of forum somewhere, where I participated in testing, helped the devs, and even done some Moderating for the devs. I love getting involved. I usually end up with hundreds if not thousands of posts in a lot of the games I get involved with. That's my thing to be active and helpful!

Anyway... glad to be here! The game looks amazing. I love the feel of Mortal Online, Mount and Blade, and a bit of Minecraft with Star Wars Galaxies all rolled into one! It looks like a winner and I wish I could have helped with the Indiegogo run... unfortunately I never knew this existed. Good old MMORPG.com sent me here!

Anyway, here's to hoping I get into the testing too and can join you good folks!
Captain J. Shields
Commanding Officer
24th Marine Expeditionary Unit

Druss
Alpha Tester

Re: Game Looks Amazing... Can't Wait to Test...

Post by Druss » 09 Feb 2014, 00:07

Hey shields... i saw your post and checked the game out
N. O'Brien here anyways i donated and i will be seeing you in there.

PrimusPalus
Alpha Tester

Post by PrimusPalus » 09 Feb 2014, 01:32

Druss wrote:Hey shields... i saw your post and checked the game out
N. O'Brien here anyways i donated and i will be seeing you in there.

Haha! Welcome aboard! Can't wait to test this puppy out. Hopefully more of the MEU guys drop by and get involved too.
Captain J. Shields
Commanding Officer
24th Marine Expeditionary Unit

Telakh
Alpha Tester

Post by Telakh » 09 Feb 2014, 04:04

The more hardcore folks in, the merrier it will be.
ImageYou are entering    Time ParadoxImage

Druss
Alpha Tester

Post by Druss » 09 Feb 2014, 04:16

anything less than hardcore is just boring... leave the theme parks for the kiddies...

Elysana
Alpha Tester

Post by Elysana » 09 Feb 2014, 04:22

Hi there, PrimusPalus!

I bet you'll be an amazing addition to the tester team! Thank you for supporting the game!

Return to Newcomer Section