Really stupid glitch

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Vespers

Really stupid glitch

Post by Vespers » 08 Jan 2016, 15:27

I have only been playing for a couple of days and so far was really impressed with the internal logic and consistency of the game. Overall my impression is positive but i have one serious gripe. I have a character living alone, deep in the woods. She went hunting with her sling, she tracked a moose and killed it. The was 271 units of meat, the answer to her immediate food shortage, but the game would no allow her to split the meat into sections which she could carry back to her dwelling. This really sucks balls. Please fix this (and while you're about it have a look at the prospecting too).

Kind regards

Vespers :x

Hwoo1

Re: Really stupid glitch

Post by Hwoo1 » 08 Jan 2016, 18:10

I'm pretty certain you just hold shift and click the item you want to separate and it works that way. Hope this helps.

Dakkon

Post by Dakkon » 08 Jan 2016, 19:11

Shift click doesn't work inside animal corpses atm, that's the glitch he was talking about.

Cevo
Beta Tester

Post by Cevo » 08 Jan 2016, 23:59

I'm pretty sure you can still shift click drag into your inventory, then the split menu should show.

Return to General Discussion