Looking for like minded individuals.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Druss
Alpha Tester

Looking for like minded individuals.

Post by Druss » 09 Feb 2014, 21:49

Hello,
I am looking for some like minded individuals to start a hold in the mountains. We will be a northern people of warriors and craftsmen and i would like to set this up in the mountains near ore so we can have the correct materials for our smiths. I am not neccesarily looking to be the leader just looking for others to band together for strength. Also i will most likely have others joining me from several different gaming organizations so it won't just be me. If we get along and you are mature and fit the play style the more the merrier.

Cloud
Alpha Tester

Re: Looking for like minded individuals.

Post by Cloud » 09 Feb 2014, 21:58

Druss wrote:Hello,
I am looking for some like minded individuals to start a hold in the mountains. We will be a northern people of warriors and craftsmen and i would like to set this up in the mountains near ore so we can have the correct materials for our smiths. I am not neccesarily looking to be the leader just looking for others to band together for strength. Also i will most likely have others joining me from several different gaming organizations so it won't just be me. If we get along and you are mature and fit the play style the more the merrier.

Sounds like an awesome idea, good luck man.

Return to General Discussion