How to make Poison for arrows?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

DoomBringer

How to make Poison for arrows?

Post by DoomBringer » 14 Jan 2016, 17:16

I wasn't able to find a correct combination. Can someone help?

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Re: How to make Poison for arrows?

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 14 Jan 2016, 19:20

Poison is made by combining herbs that have negative effects. However you can only place them on 1 handed swords. You can not put poisons on anything else.

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 14 Jan 2016, 19:27

Lord_Sitruc wrote:Poison is made by combining herbs that have negative effects. However you can only place them on 1 handed swords. You can not put poisons on anything else.

Thank you for reply!

I heard there are weak and strong poisons. One of the strongest poisons have 5+ magnitude. Do you know how to brew the strongest poison possible?

GrandpaCanuck

Post by GrandpaCanuck » 15 Jan 2016, 18:35

I have made several poisons with 5.5 level.

As an alchemist find 3 herbs with the same product in the first slot. I am unsure is the second slot is a weaker ability or not...tests have been inconclusive and very few of same items to do true scientific method tests.
Find the animal and mineral catalysts that add value.
Get a high quality alcohol.
Make sure all herbs and catalysts are very very high quality.
Use an Alchemy Shop and mix.

I had 1 Cocktail at 4.5 strength and 1 at 5.5 both with t he same ingredients but different quality of herbs. when I combined the two in my inventory I ended up with 2 at 5.5 magnitude. From this it is thought that the quality of the end ingredient has some affect on the over all magnitude.

NEED MORE HERBS! MUST DO MORE TESTS!

I have yet to mix all Q100 items to see if I can get over 5.5 magnitude. I hing 5.5 is a silly high level... why? Maybe 6 or even 7 or 10 is the high magnitude with perfect herbs, catalysts, alcohol and skill with a perfect in tack herbalist shop.

Return to General Discussion