No wounds you can heal

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Dunkhan

No wounds you can heal

Post by Dunkhan » 27 Feb 2016, 11:14

The wiki says I can train healing by simply hurting someone and then healing them. This is not working for me. Me and a friend took turns at this and each time he was able to heal me, but I was never able to heal him. The message said "There are no wounds/fractures you can heal" or something like that. At one point I severely injured him and still there was no possibility to heal.

I have the skill unlocked, the previous skill is over 90. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Nawo1234
Beta Tester

Re: No wounds you can heal

Post by Nawo1234 » 27 Feb 2016, 12:50

There are different kind of skills in the healing tree. At the start, for training, you should apply the "bed rest" skill to the partner to level up. This skill doesn't cure wounds or fractures, it just applies a buff for faster healing.
Probably you were trying to "heal wounds" that is not possible if the parter doesn't have a wound.

Dunkhan

Re: No wounds you can heal

Post by Dunkhan » 27 Feb 2016, 15:30

I have no 'bed rest' option. On the other hand the 'heal' option worked today. I didn't do anything different but it simply started working. No idead but I suppose the problem is resolved.

Return to General Discussion