Cooking broken with recent patch?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Dansk_viking

Cooking broken with recent patch?

Post by Dansk_viking » 02 Mar 2016, 17:47

I'm level 60+ in cooking and trying to use a kitchen to cook, which I've done plenty of times before the patch - nothing works. The kitchen is almost full health and there's plenty of coal, plenty of ingredients and room in the inventory. It simply gives me a "failed" sound after the cooking sequence but no message of any kind.

Krazzi

Re: Cooking broken with recent patch?

Post by Krazzi » 03 Mar 2016, 04:09

Cooking has been fine for me. Is it only in the kitchen it is giving you the error?

Dansk_viking

Post by Dansk_viking » 03 Mar 2016, 16:53

Something must be seriously wrong. I can't even build a campfire to try out cooking with that: I place the campfire and then get the "failed" sound, then I can't right click on anything until I've re-equipped my tools...

I can do basic stuff like cut down trees etc. but it turns out I can't make stuff in the smithy either.

Krazzi

Post by Krazzi » 05 Mar 2016, 07:32

It's possible it's the server you're on, ask if anyone else there has similar issues. If not then reinstall the game.

Dansk_viking

Post by Dansk_viking » 06 Mar 2016, 02:36

Well, it's on my own dedicated server, and it appears to affect anyone who plays on it. I tried verifying the caches through Steam but it didn't fix it (even though it restored a couple of files apparently). Here's what I get in the log:

Spoiler

Return to General Discussion