The vertical alignment. (Выравнивание по вертикали.)

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Sadomius

The vertical alignment. (Выравнивание по вертикали.)

Post by Sadomius » 18 Mar 2016, 13:50

Why not introduce the possibility of surface alignment vertically? add the ability to stabilize the soil (clay) for example straw, branches, logs, mud and etc. Really miss this feature in the construction of multi-level plot for construction. There is also a lack of stairs (or something similar) to move from one ground level to another. And the last very very short of at least three levels of inclination in the alignment 20-60-80 degrees. I hope the above is not enough, not only to me. Waiting for approvals and criticism, I apologize in advance for the Google translation.

Почему не ввести возможность выравнивания поверхности по вертикали? добавить возможность укрепить почву (грунт) допустим соломой, ветвями, бревнами, раствором и т.д. Очень не хватает этой возможности при постройке многоуровневого участка для строительства. Также не хватает лестниц (или нечто похожего) для перехода с одного уровня земли на другой. И последнее очень очень не хватает хотя бы трех уровней наклона в выравнивании 20-60-80 градусов. Надеюсь вышеперечисленного не хватае не только мне. Жду одобрений и критики, заранее прошу прощения за гугл перевод.

Return to General Discussion