Using SQL to increase Monument Radius?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Windrider739

Using SQL to increase Monument Radius?

Post by Windrider739 » 26 Feb 2016, 21:13

Hey guys. I did a dumb thing the other day. I wasn't paying attention and destroyed my monument instead of worshipping it. The situation was fixed over a couple of days, but I was wondering if there is a way to edit the radius variable through SQL in the database if this happens again. I've looked but not seen anything.

209.170.149.186:21687

Darius
Beta Tester

Re: Using SQL to increase Monument Radius?

Post by Darius » 26 Feb 2016, 21:51

Table guild_lands has the radius in it. If you increase this, it will increase the ingame radius and can go beyond the monuments default maximum.

I haven't tested if this persists after server restarts.

Windrider739

Post by Windrider739 » 27 Feb 2016, 20:35

Good lord, how did I miss this? Thanks loads.

209.170.149.186:21687

Malgolath
True Believer

Post by Malgolath » 15 Mar 2016, 19:46

So after trying to do this a few times, it seems like there is a hidden variable somewhere that I have yet to find in the DB that is attached to the monument itself on how much it has actually grown.

While the radius does indeed get modified, for some reason the monument still acts like it does not have the hidden "claim points" to hold at that radius. It will end up shrinking or in some cases catching fire and become unusable.

Has anyone figured out how to replace upgraded monuments cleanly with using gm commands to force upgrading and then not having to wait the 5ish days for it to grow normally? Is there a script or anything to force claim sacrifices point deduction that happens during morning lag?

Malgolath
True Believer

Post by Malgolath » 15 Mar 2016, 22:33

Ok I believe I have solved the issue. It looks like you have to update the durability in unmovable_objects table that matches the geo_id of the monument itself.

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 23 Mar 2016, 16:24

Just in case this hasn't been figured out yet, there is no hidden stat for increasing the claim radius. You just have to multiply the radius by 2 when inserting the new number into the database. Below is a screenshot:

NOTE:

1) Make sure you adjust the right guild via its respective GuildID

2) Notice how both Radius fields are set to 150? This means that in-game, those claim radius' are set to 75. If you want a 50-radius, set this field to 100, if you want a 100-radius, set the stat to 200.

EDIT: Please edit your subject title to the following so people know the question has been solved when searching the forums for answers:

"[SOLVED] Using SQL to increase Monument Radius?"

Return to General Discussion