Gemstones

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Inhibited

Gemstones

Post by Inhibited » 03 Jan 2016, 20:49

I haven't been able to find gemstones through mining this new patch we had 5 or so people mining for 10 hours and got none. I know the skills needed and had gotten a couple before. Can anyone confirm they've been able to get some?

Deus-X-Incognita

Re: Gemstones

Post by Deus-X-Incognita » 04 Jan 2016, 00:16

One of our miners found two of them yesterday.
German RP Server

Veda
Beta Tester

Post by Veda » 04 Jan 2016, 14:44

Do you have rings and amulet ? If not Get them and get blessed by God's mercy. You'll get lucky ;)

I dont have any trouble to find gems ...

OkO

Post by OkO » 06 Jan 2016, 14:10

I found 5 gemstones yesturday (2 in 2 minutes). Put a luck amulet and 2 rings to boost your luck. And use the steel pickaxe for mining. You only find gems while mining and NO during tunneling.

Theradine
Zealous Believer

Post by Theradine » 07 Jan 2016, 05:51

first i believe gods mercy is the combat blessing, the one that increases luck is gods love, which i also am told over rides the luck you have from rings and amulets (go figure)

on the gem note it seems that it is pointless using gems in Jewellery since the quality of the gems seriously effects the produced items luck value and the chance of finding high quality gems is a joke where as you can increase gold and silver quality by crafting and recycling.

the best items are high quality gold/silver rings and amulets

i would suggest that the quality of the gems be taken out of the equation that determines the luck value of the crafted item. This would make making items with gems in them worth making.

Inhibited

Post by Inhibited » 07 Jan 2016, 17:36

yeah we all had rings and necks and I was pope. But didn't get any, thanks for the replies though.

Booyaah82
Beta Tester

Post by Booyaah82 » 26 Mar 2016, 16:13

Theradine wrote:on the gem note it seems that it is pointless using gems in Jewellery since the quality of the gems seriously effects the produced items luck value and the chance of finding high quality gems is a joke where as you can increase gold and silver quality by crafting and recycling.

Dumb question, do you innately get higher q jewelry when you craft it compared to the gold and iron lumps? Like I know you can make 100q ingots by recycling armor, but each time you pound iron ingots into armor, you're getting the q buff from the bs shop and outfit, where I thought jewelry had no such buff...

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 27 Mar 2016, 04:36

Booyaah82 wrote:
Theradine wrote:on the gem note it seems that it is pointless using gems in Jewellery since the quality of the gems seriously effects the produced items luck value and the chance of finding high quality gems is a joke where as you can increase gold and silver quality by crafting and recycling.

Dumb question, do you innately get higher q jewelry when you craft it compared to the gold and iron lumps? Like I know you can make 100q ingots by recycling armor, but each time you pound iron ingots into armor, you're getting the q buff from the bs shop and outfit, where I thought jewelry had no such buff...

The toolkit and skill of the maker have ~40% of the effect on quality for jewelry. Thus if you have high skill and a good quality kit, you will see the quality go up.

Return to General Discussion