Will there be judgement hours in the MMO?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
MartialDoctor

Will there be judgement hours in the MMO?

Post by MartialDoctor » 30 Mar 2016, 03:27

As the title states, I am curious as to the state of the MMO in this regard.

Will there be open raiding or judgement hours in terms of raiding other settlements?

Also, will these individual plots, that everyone gets, be handled the same way or will they have their own situation?

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: Will there be judgement hours in the MMO?

Post by Khan- » 30 Mar 2016, 09:56

nope

if you want to battle another clan/kingdom, declare a war, a schedule will be set up, and the, you'll have 24h to find allies and reinforcement... :beer:
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 31 Mar 2016, 17:07

Actually you declare the war, and then you may engage their members in combat freely (meaning with no alignment losses) and you may loot the enemy members' personnal claims that are outside of a city protected radius like it's judgement hour.

if you want to lower an enemy city's monument level, you declare a battle. Win battles enough time and monument will be back to level 0. Then you may declare a siege, and when it enters the actual sieged state, the city itself is lootable like judgement hour until the monument has been taken out or if the defenders hold out for long enough. Note that battle will be instanced, so no one that hasn't been "invited" will be there. However, sieges will not, so basically anyone can take the opportunity to steal valuable stuff in the city.

That's how it'll work :)

Of course, if a country has declared oath of allegiance to another country (thus creating / expanding a kingdom), you'll have to declare war to the whole kingdom, not just the country you're targeting.

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 31 Mar 2016, 18:01

I wonder if you will be able to pray back home during a siege?
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 31 Mar 2016, 18:21

Ishamael wrote:I wonder if you will be able to pray back home during a siege?

I read, I don't remember where, the pray will disappear or reduced... like only available for the map square where you are linked...

we'll see it soon :beer:
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 31 Mar 2016, 19:23

Great summation there Hosh! I copied/pasted it into our internal forums as my previous attempt had been a bit long-winded. :)
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to General Discussion