Bugs in latest build.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Arrakis

Re: Bugs in latest build.

Post by Arrakis » 01 May 2016, 18:05

Hey, thanks for letting us know.

Make sure to also follow instructions in this thread and report it via provided email. Thanks!

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 01 May 2016, 18:24

I have reported the drying frame/tubs bug allready sadly the QA team could not reproduce it, it is connected to loging off while having things in tubs or on racks, but as I said they could not reproduce it so it might be related to the servers themselvs of sorts :%)

Vasudan

Post by Vasudan » 02 May 2016, 11:19

Same issue with my frames.

All my frames are bugged, appears to have broken while drying was in process and I logged out. Gives me the option to add another hide but nothing happens, do not see leather on the frame, unable to take or move the frame. Server reboot did not solve the problem.

Vas,

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 02 May 2016, 11:23

oh guys..... stop reporting issues.... plz.....
dont disturb devs...... let them make MMO faster.....
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Laertes
Devoted Believer

Post by Laertes » 02 May 2016, 11:37

A faster MMO makes no sense, if it´s Buggy.

I´ve tried out the tanning tubes yesterday, and they worked "fine" to me (exept that you can use them while they´re still processing something - but that´s allready posted to Mantis).

VolundrTheBrokkr
Beta Tester

Post by VolundrTheBrokkr » 03 May 2016, 00:02

Made a little headway on this bug. As a temp fix a GM can pickup and set down the affected racks/tubs and they will continue/complete their cycles. I've replicated on the server that I Admin on. So it does work. Server was wiped on 4/17, so it's a fairly fresh server.

Any on a freshly wiped server starting with the most recent patch?

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 03 May 2016, 06:15

Ubaciosamse wrote:I have reported the drying frame/tubs bug allready sadly the QA team could not reproduce it, it is connected to loging off while having things in tubs or on racks, but as I said they could not reproduce it so it might be related to the servers themselvs of sorts :%)

Pro tip, it seems to be related to the server lag. More lag = more bugging out. Guessing its rooted in their sync code?

Similar to how the draw weapon bug happens a lot more on laggy servers.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Laertes
Devoted Believer

Post by Laertes » 03 May 2016, 10:25

Edmund_fenton wrote:Any on a freshly wiped server starting with the most recent patch?

We will wipe within the next 2 days - can test that then.

Meanwhile I was visiting a Server which startet four weeks ago in V1.0.7.3 (which has no - or at least very few laggs), and some (!) of the tanning tub´s and drying Frames where also buggy (players told me, that it was repaired after the daily restart - but I haven´t seen that by myself).

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 03 May 2016, 12:26

Server lag changes for each player. If you have fast ping, another player might not.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 03 May 2016, 16:47

As for the issues with procuration (tanning tubs and drying racks), until we release a proper fix, please check if these workarounds will solve the problem for you.

Return to General Discussion