The Thousand ! Thank you everyone !

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

The Thousand ! Thank you everyone !

Post by Hoshiqua » 03 May 2016, 15:34

Hello there, Life is Feudal community !

As you may have seen, this is my 1000th post on these forums !

I can't say that those were all interesting, and I can indeed say a lot of them were painful to read for you guys !

In any case, I wanted to thank the developers for bringing in such a good game and community together.

Of course most of it goes to Bobik, because out of all the indy devs I've seen, he's been the most courageous, enduring, aswell as innovative and open-minded I have known. He's the one who brought us all together, so big cheers to him, as well as Arrakis, Saxxon, Falke, and whoever else was helping at the time for being the early, and for some of them current backbones of this community.

I've met wonderful and less wonderful people on these very forums, and well, it taught me a lot in my young age : I was 14 when I arrived here on October 2013 and am now 17 :good: ! It's been a damn long time and I've literally been following this game's development every single day, be it on my computer or on a phone. :crazy:

I also want to thank the community and whoever in the team reads my shit for putting up with the thousands of lines of rambling on the game I've put together, those are only there to inspire more ideas and perhaps get the design going forward. I have no idea how much effect I had with all these hours spent writing here but if anything, it was very interesting.

I'm not sure I'm the first regular user reaching this number of posts, but if I am, can I have a cookie, please ? :twisted:

And remember : Life IS Feudal !

Stormsblade
Alpha Tester

Re: The Thousand ! Thank you everyone !

Post by Stormsblade » 03 May 2016, 15:36

:beer:

Goltis

Post by Goltis » 06 May 2016, 11:30

nerd ;)

Rommyca
Beta Tester

Post by Rommyca » 06 May 2016, 11:41

Baelgor
Alpha Tester

Post by Baelgor » 08 May 2016, 20:41

Congrats Hoshi :beer:

Zugradig

Post by Zugradig » 09 May 2016, 07:28

By the way, all the servers suppoise to be offline? Is it permanent or will be changed soon?

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 09 May 2016, 11:45

check if u r in release branch
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Return to General Discussion