Looking for Guild: Details Within

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Antonotic
Zealous Believer

Looking for Guild: Details Within

Post by Antonotic » 06 Jan 2017, 02:21

Hello all, I'm a mature individual who currently resides in North America and is moving to the United Kingdom within the next several months. I am looking for a guild whose time reflects as such. I am a long term strategy/city building gamer.

In regards to city defense, I generally use turtle strategies and as such am great at designing daunting defenses. I would much rather sacrifice my time fortifying than engaging in destroying would be enemies.

In regards to city design, I am great with efficiency and layout. I prefer realistic and neat layouts void of clutter. I am very attentive to detail and am willing to take the extra time to pull the game closer to the realm of reality.

I am a team player, I like to tell people what i plan to do and can take criticism like a champ. I understand the difference between an individual in a leadership role and an individual whom is subservient. I like to get things done and when others are slacking I generally will absorb their responsibility until they decide to start working again. I dont mind terraforming.

I dont mind listening and adhering to set goals, but when none are present and no one is willing or capable of leading, I am more than capable of providing goals. I prefer continuous advancement and will attempt to allow perpetual advancement. Honestly, I just love this game and would very much to start out with a group of decent people, with an actual goal.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Re: Looking for Guild: Details Within

Post by Gastenns » 06 Jan 2017, 02:56

hey Antonotic,

My name is Gasten (clearly) and I am part of the Vanirs Krigsmen one of the kingdoms in the Blood Pact. We are always looking for new members and it sounds like you meet the qualifications. I was impressed by your declaration that you were a mature player xD and then you clarified it by saying you could take criticism like a champ lol. We are a large guild and are known for building some large bases. truth be told some times we build great bases capable of defense and sometimes we build crappy bases because were too lazy xD. In the MMO the plan will be to build a cascading number of bases as we need to expand. In wave 1 we aren't super numerous but still are one of the larger guilds in the game. I know for different players this could be a plus or a minus so I want to state that upfront. We pride ourselves on focusing on having an international mature player base. We are a mix of EU/NA and others but mostly EU. We are a very aggressive pvp guild and most of our players are pvpers by nature but we welcome players that choose to craft and defend bases. What is most important to us is building a community of players that want to improve themselves and help others improve to because we all have something to teach and we all have much to learn. If this sounds like a place you want to spend your free time make sure to add me. The MMO is down for a few weeks but we are hard at work helping our allies and training our skills.

Gasten: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GastenVK/

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 10 Jan 2017, 05:23

Hello there.

BlackThorne Keep is recruiting. We are a RP oriented guild with focus on crafting, building and logistics. I am very inclined to say that you would apreciate our play style.

http://blackthorne.enjin.com/recruitment

Bestial

Post by Bestial » 10 Jan 2017, 05:48

Dont join Vanirs , they have to many people already

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 11 Jan 2017, 12:13

Bestial wrote:Dont join Vanirs , they have to many people already

You made a reply to this guys post just to attack my guild. :beer: We must be doing something right cheers!

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 11 Jan 2017, 12:28

Bestial wrote:Dont join Vanirs , they have to many people already

I think this is the reason why you should join them :friends:

Bestial

Post by Bestial » 11 Jan 2017, 22:53

Na bunch of mummy boys sucking up to the gms guild , thats all , just one of those cunts you met on YO that sucked up to the gm coz they are scared little nerds

Felson
True Believer

Post by Felson » 12 Jan 2017, 03:08

Hey Antonotic!

If you are still looking for a guild, we are looking for someone just like you to join our ranks. Currently we are small, but looking to expand. We are open to let people build or do whatever they wish. We don't really have any restrictions. Really a laid back guild, but looking to make a presence in the MMO. We are working closely with another guild, and are laying out plans for Wave 2 daily. We communicate via Discord, and can be found practicing PVP with one of our alliance guilds. We'd be happy to have you along, and work with you on any and everything.

If you are interested, I'd be happy to talk - or even answer any questions you may have. I can be reached via PM here on the forums, or more easily on Discord.

Contact me:

Felson#5770

or my boss, Tapar:

Tapar#7059

I'd be happy to hear from you, whichever way you choose. :)

Spaceturtle7
True Believer

Post by Spaceturtle7 » 12 Jan 2017, 03:51

Hey Antonotic hows it going.
Wreak from Everstorm here im not going to ask you to join us, although we'd love to have you,but i will ask you to join our YO server and hang out with us we are currently prepping everyone in the ways of pvp as well was trying to finish a blue print of our multi phase base we've been working on for a while.We have a few Intelligent guys working on it that I am very certain would love to pick your brain if your interested. I hope you find a guild that fits you.

[NA/EU] Everstormgaming MMO Prep No Rules Hardcore PVP - YO Server
Contact info: Wreak#1128 - Discord
http://www.everstormgaming.com/ - Everstorm Website

Return to Guild Recruitment