Swimming skill!

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Jamaicus
True Believer

Swimming skill!

Post by Jamaicus » 01 Feb 2017, 16:24

I havent seen much on the topic and did a quick search. I havent seen noticed much input about the swimming skill. As a travelling nomad I think swimming is a great skill as a found I was swimming a lot!! Increase in skill could increase speed and maximum breathe held under water..

Jamaicus
True Believer

Re: Swimming skill!

Post by Jamaicus » 01 Feb 2017, 16:27

Also, I noticed an extensive thread about mounted archery and I think a good way to implement it would be to enable it ...BUT.. extremely inaccurate whilest moving with longer reload time and the opposite while stationary!

Jamaicus
True Believer

Re: Swimming skill!

Post by Jamaicus » 01 Feb 2017, 16:36

Getting it all out here today..

Also!! There was always something so eerie and rewarding seeing a corpse in Ultima Online decked out in full plate because you knew there was some loot on there! In ultima online you could also dismember the corpse to remove the head which left a gory seperated mess on the ground which left you wondering wtf happened here! I think a visual display of an actual corpse instead of the current would do a ton for immersion! Even if its just a generic female or male corpse. Think of a battlefield aftermath with dead bodies everywhere. Morbid, i know.. but so.... feudal!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas