Server not showing on list

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Venom

Server not showing on list

Post by Venom » 07 Jan 2015, 17:14

I have put up a dedicated server on My PC.. We can direct connect to it, but cant see it on the list, is there something I can try to fix this

OneFierceStorm

Re: Server not showing on list

Post by OneFierceStorm » 13 Feb 2015, 14:39

I am having the same problem, and husband bought in the game but we cannot work together because we cannot enter the same world!!!

Dragnod0

Post by Dragnod0 » 16 Feb 2015, 09:13

Set a Port forwarding for the Ports 28000-28002.
Set the <isPrivate> value insite the world_1.xml to 0 (zero)

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 10 Apr 2015, 04:10

Bump.

So I used to run numerous servers from my private server network at home, never had problems with them not showing up on the server lobby list until recently. I've returned to the game after months of being away, create a server, get everything setup, can direct connect, all ports forwarded and privacy settings validated, and yet it never shows up on the server list. It also takes longer than it used to for the server to load up, which is odd.

Anyone have a checklist of everything you need in order to make sure the server populates the server lobby list? Gotta be something here I'm just forgetting since it used to work just fine for me.

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 10 Apr 2015, 06:20

Bah, no idea how but it suddenly decided to correct itself for no apparent reason what so ever. :p

Kaaremai

Post by Kaaremai » 28 Mar 2016, 10:52

I can confirm the exact same issue.

I'm running a lot of services on my server (IIS, SVN, rdp, etc..) and a 7 days to die server.

These all work perfectly. The 7 days to die server shows up on steam server list. Both on the internet tab and the LAN tab.

However, the Life is feudal server does not. My users can also connect directly to the server if they type in the IP and port number.

This issue has nothing todo with port forwarding or firewalling as the server does not even show on the LAN tab.

The windows firewall is disabled on my server.

I'm running the LiF server on standard port 28000 (+2) nad the private flag is set to zero.

Is there a bug tracker where one can submit bugs?

Maverell
Devoted Believer

Post by Maverell » 11 Feb 2017, 13:42

I have come across an interesting point. I have set up a dedicated server but cannnot see it on the list of active servers. However, if I VPN to London and refresh the list, it appears !! Turn off the VPN and refresh and its not there.

Any ideas why ??? :%)

Return to Newcomer Section