Uhhh so about the mmo....

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Twhics

Uhhh so about the mmo....

Post by Twhics » 21 Feb 2017, 23:08

I thought that if we owned Your Own, we were going to get beta access for free with the mmo...... or get the mmo for free. What is the deal?

Asimov

Re: Uhhh so about the mmo....

Post by Asimov » 21 Feb 2017, 23:09

For Beta wave 2 yes

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 21 Feb 2017, 23:21

Twhics wrote:I thought that if we owned Your Own, we were going to get beta access for free with the mmo...... or get the mmo for free. What is the deal?

Wave and Phase are different. We are on Wave 1 Phase 2, which is closed beta testing. When Wave 2 starts everyone that owns YO will get access and a free character in the mmo.

Kevorkian
True Believer

Post by Kevorkian » 21 Feb 2017, 23:25

Hallo, i buy LIF YO in Steam with this in the info:
"Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release.!!"

can i play this wave?

MandrakeDD
True Believer

Post by MandrakeDD » 21 Feb 2017, 23:32

Dcandiani wrote:Hallo, i buy LIF YO in Steam with this in the info:
"Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release.!!"

can i play this wave?

Hey,
with LiF:YO you will get access to the Open Beta.. (Beta2). Currently they're running Closed Beta: Wave2 (Beta 1)

So you will have to wait till open beta is announced i think.

Edit: Or you buy one of the believer packages.. then you will get acces to the current beta. So did i. (Bought LiF:YO before too)

Return to General Discussion