Game does not launch after hitting start

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Girdian
True Believer

Game does not launch after hitting start

Post by Girdian » 21 Feb 2017, 19:59

I updated my game after the last patch, game worked last night, now when I hit start it closes the launcher and then the game never starts. I have tried to run as an administrator. I always sign in using email, tried to use steam but had the same result. Tried to use email again and still nothing. Any suggestions would be great. I just really hope I don't have to repair it AGAIN as it will literally take me all day to do so and I've only been able to play for about 30 minutes so far between this session and the last session.
Owner/Admin of The Great Kingdom

Artemisriv
Zealous Believer

Re: Game does not launch after hitting start

Post by Artemisriv » 21 Feb 2017, 20:07

I have the same problem, nothing just happens. Have repaired the game for the 4th time now, uninstalled 2 times.. no progress. Any ideas?

Girdian
True Believer

Post by Girdian » 21 Feb 2017, 20:22

I attempted to run the update.bat and am now stuck at updating launcher 100%

Luckym8
True Believer

Post by Luckym8 » 21 Feb 2017, 20:42

Same thing, and when i restart exe it start to dl some again, and still no work, and if restart again it will dl again some, and if you press "repair" looks like it cheking something and DL again almost in same place...wtf..maybe hibrid hdd cause this stuff or what... :(

Girdian
True Believer

Post by Girdian » 21 Feb 2017, 20:58

I had someone tell me to repair the game and that it worked for them. You will have to download stuff again for the repair to work. I am now unable to test it as my game somehow managed to uninstall itself and I now have to completely reinstall it. I'm hoping this will fix it in the end. I'll check back in about 5 hours. lol

Scipeo
True Believer

Post by Scipeo » 22 Feb 2017, 20:56

Been all over the forums, and have not seen one dev post a suggestion for this bug. That is the only thing that annoys me. You have a problem ok, but TELL US what to do or what your doing. You cant hand some one a broke product and just clam up.

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Post by Dranana » 22 Feb 2017, 21:00

Hey everyone,

I was running into the same problem everyone else seemed to be running into as well when trying to log into the game since the end of Wave #1 iteration 1. I was reading thru the forums while I was downloading the updates for the 3 time and it seemed no one had a solution. So I did something I don't normally do and it seems to have worked and now I can get into the game and play without a problem. This is for those who have not uninstalled the game at all since they first installed it for iteration 1. All I did was sign into the game let it do it's download and instead of pressing "Play" I pressed "Repair" and let it run its repair cycle and I can get on and off with out a problem. I have tested it and gotten on and off twice without any problems so far. The repair may take a little time since it will look through all the files and repair what is corrupted so please be patient. For those who have already uninstalled the game, this method may work once the game is properly installed again. Now each time I sign back into the game it does seem to be downloading or something a few MB but I haven't had a problem since using repair with these small downloads so I think it may just be the systems talking to each other. Hope this helps with the log in problems.

Return to General Discussion