Skills are all messed up

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Suntuz
Zealous Believer

Skills are all messed up

Post by Suntuz » 22 Feb 2017, 20:21

I will stay clam here although I might just wait and not play till this is fixed. I have been working my ass off to get the skills as high as I had them and just lost them all there is no point in continuing on my end, I mean took me hell of a long time to get this far just to have it wiped. Still a great game just not going to work double time to where I am useful just to have it wiped again specially if I only have access for two weeks.

Kim0
Devoted Believer

Re: Skills are all messed up

Post by Kim0 » 22 Feb 2017, 21:09

Beta testing.

GnarlyGnome
Zealous Believer

Post by GnarlyGnome » 22 Feb 2017, 22:56

this happened to one of my friends as well.. lost almost all of his crafting skills that he had lvled on a new acct.. poor file saves before end of last wave id assume .. and yah beta testing but still why grind for days just to lose it to bugs.. better not to test at these rates. honestly it will take at least 25% of the expected up time to gain what is lost (and thats assuming you have others to help with the things u need to supplement *i.e. blacksmith to aid carpenter*) and even then its gonna wipe soon so makes u question if its worthwhile.. i see im not the only one who feels this way.

:cry: i very much wanted to test and be a part, but it's just hard to justify... dont fail me on the final release

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 23 Feb 2017, 13:16

I lost my combat skills and they were kind randomly redone for me because of the new combat system :pardon: Its beta.

If your grinding a lot of skills right now I feel like your kind of wasting time since skills will get changed. Not only that if we get a total of 2 months of play time before it all gets wiped for open beta I will be surprised.

Return to General Discussion