Pray back to home cooldown glitch?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Mage
Zealous Believer

Pray back to home cooldown glitch?

Post by Mage » 21 Feb 2017, 22:58

Hi,

Is there a way to fix this pray back to home cooldown glitch instead of relogging?

Any console command or something?

Thanks a lot.

Some_Jerk
True Believer

Re: Pray back to home cooldown glitch?

Post by Some_Jerk » 22 Feb 2017, 06:45

It seems to take so long that it's hard to see it actually change. Other times it seems to just stop and you need to re-log to use it again.
It was too fast before, now it's WAY too slow. They ought to find a happy medium, but if it's the only way to get your piety to 30, its got to have a much faster cool down.

Borzol
Beta Tester

Post by Borzol » 22 Feb 2017, 08:35

Mage wrote:Is there a way to fix this pray back to home cooldown glitch instead of relogging?

Its not glitch .... its by stupid design

Grimmblut
Zealous Believer

Post by Grimmblut » 22 Feb 2017, 17:31

It's working as intended. That said, it's horrible. They should reduce the CD to something around 5 minutes and make "pray" available at skill level 0 again.

Nomeatloaf
Zealous Believer

Post by Nomeatloaf » 22 Feb 2017, 17:56

i hope praying home is eventually removed! teleporting is stupid by design.
We will take your women, burn your villages, and drink from your skulls! - Sparhawk Battleborn

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 22 Feb 2017, 18:46

I am ok with a long timer like it is with some caveats, let it work, like everytime unless you get hit or something, it sucks to have it burn when your standing out in the middle of nowhere.

Also they need to put pray down to lvl 0 then so we can level it up at all since, otherwise that skill will be ridiculous to level.

Some_Jerk
True Believer

Post by Some_Jerk » 24 Feb 2017, 10:18

Grimmblut wrote:It's working as intended. That said, it's horrible. They should reduce the CD to something around 5 minutes and make "pray" available at skill level 0 again.

This, exactly. Praying to gain alignment should not have any requirements, especially with how easy it is to lose alignment in this game

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 25 Feb 2017, 07:07

A cooldown is needed, but 30 minutes is a bit much. 10 ro 15 wold work, as long as fails DO NOT trigger the cooldown.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Swaith
True Believer

Post by Swaith » 25 Feb 2017, 07:37

Nomeatloaf wrote:i hope praying home is eventually removed! teleporting is stupid by design.

See I agree with you here, 30m cooldown seems too quick to me, make prayer available at 0 for piety and have the teleport something you get much later if at all and with a 12-24hr cooldown. The idea you can range out until your about to starve to harvest and tp home is irritating. I think it would be better for players to play as guides and things, make notes screenside and maps then just warping home.

Bestial

Post by Bestial » 25 Feb 2017, 08:18

i think it was fine how it was

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 25 Feb 2017, 10:09

Bestial wrote:i think it was fine how it was

To me it was fine the way it was, if, and that's a big if, you could only teleport from within the same server tile.

Teleporting acrost half the map is in my book just boring. It will leave out so much from the game. No chanse to ambush traders going back to town after making a trade. No chanse to run down raiders and get your loot back after they attacked your farmers on the outer claim.

So yeah, either a rather long CD, I would even go as high as once pr ingame day. Or a limit to the lenght of which you can travel with it.

MERLANCE
Beta Tester

Post by MERLANCE » 25 Feb 2017, 12:21

I say at most a 5 minute cooldown, 100% chance to work. You have to sacrifice realism for ease of use, its why you see trees grow and you dont get to harvest your crops just once per year.

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 25 Feb 2017, 19:19

Swaith wrote:
Nomeatloaf wrote:i hope praying home is eventually removed! teleporting is stupid by design.

See I agree with you here, 30m cooldown seems too quick to me, make prayer available at 0 for piety and have the teleport something you get much later if at all and with a 12-24hr cooldown. The idea you can range out until your about to starve to harvest and tp home is irritating. I think it would be better for players to play as guides and things, make notes screenside and maps then just warping home.

This. I don't mind having it for occasional use, but I'd rather see travel between places be a solid mechanic. The only problem right now is that to level up piety as it stands this would be terrible. So a fix to that would be great.

As a side note, due to server transfer issues, pray home is a risk right now. If you have been on for a while you may get the CR_Invalid_Token and then... well, I don't know. I've been stuck unable to log on the character.

Return to General Discussion