I have a question about add map. I think I'm doing all right but it still doesn't work.
What I did "all right"
I tried have serwer turned off and on. I don't have any problem with having standard map.
Server Manager Troubleshooting
I can't add my server to Server Manager because TerraTool can't connect to my database. Why?
Make sure your database and your servers firewall allow remote connections. Try connecting from your home computer using an SQL client program to verify (such as HeidiSQL).
* Visual overhaul for page header and navigation.
* New experiemental feature:
- Original Map Patches category was added to Map Generator.
- Currently, early access available for Supporter/VIP accounts only. (Testing!)
* New feature:
- Random weather.xml generator is available at new category 'Tools & Scripts'
* Added: Server Manager will show map name in server list if database is connected.
- Note: This works with maps that have been created with TerraTool 1.0.1 or later.
* Added: Amount of clay pits and max. altitude can now be customized in map deployment options.
* Added: Tooltips with explainations for some map customization options.
* Fixed a bug where SQL file distribution method was disabled when it shouldn't be.
Karabas wrote:fix plzzz the new maps from Nyuton - make the water areas to have a bottom...so we will be able to make bridges and so on. now we cant pour substances into water (or even nearby) in most of cost areas - an error =(
Is it possible to load the terrain from one server on the MMO and import it to this tool for test purposes?
* New Feature: Added ability to upload own maps to TerraTool and distribute them to servers.
* New Feature: Added ability to share uploaded maps with the community.
* Map Generator: Added new modification for the original map: The Umbrella
* Map Generator: Seperated this page in 4 categories:
- TerraTool Official Maps
- User Created Maps
- My Uploaded Maps
- Original Map Patches
* Map Generator: Max. altitude range for custom maps extended 25 meters in each direction (now 125.0 - 375.0)
* Map Generator: Minimum altitude for original map patches increased from 30.0 to 50.0 meters.
* Map Generator: Made forest soil algorithm selectable for original map modifications too.
* Statistics: Added 2nd pie chart to display trending maps (data of last 7 days). Added 'user map' slices to both charts.
* Dashboard: In job list, 'Time added' will show local user time instead of server time.
* Downloads: Added note about minimap uninstallation. Minor text/instructions edits.
* General: Increased max. daily jobs for Free User with trusted Steam status to 5 and for Supporters to 20.