Purchasing LiF:Yo

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

NoiD

Purchasing LiF:Yo

Post by NoiD » 15 Oct 2014, 03:38

No where does it clearly tell me what I'm purchasing. If I purchase LiF:Yo Alpha on your site, is a Mac version included? It's confusing, because it says the game is playable on a Mac but there's no mention of a Mac Copy with purchase.

Arrakis

Re: Purchasing LiF:Yo

Post by Arrakis » 15 Oct 2014, 11:23

Mac version along with Linux is in plans, but it's not there yet. Sorry :(

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 17 Oct 2014, 08:43

NoiD wrote:... It's confusing, because it says the game is playable on a Mac ...

Isn't everything playable on a Mac? If you install Windows on it that is. XD

Joke aside, yes the information on a lot of the pages could use some more information.

I would still really recommend a "Roadmap" page to be made, a list of planned features with planned dates, and a big arrow saying "WE ARE HERE RIGHT NOW" and "THIS IS NEXT".
It would stop a lot of the duplicate questions and suggestions.
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

NoiD

Post by NoiD » 21 Oct 2014, 22:56

Thanks guys! Yeah I thought about buying the PC version, but I found bugs with some games using Parallels DT. (Like Everquest and Vanguard.) Others play fine, The Sims 3, Farming Sim, Ski Sim, etc. In addition, the amount of Ram used...running OS X, Parallels, Windows and the game all at once. I decided to go for Mac only games. I love Minecraft and this game appears to be a lot like it. I hope to see a Mac Version.

Just wondering, if I bought a PC Version of it now could I get a Mac version as an update or discounted price?

Return to Newcomer Section