Salve! New Here

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

ValensBellator

Salve! New Here

Post by ValensBellator » 13 May 2015, 07:44

Greetings all, I just thought I'd introduce myself as I don't actually know anyone within this community yet. To start with, then, I'm John, and I currently reside in the good-in-certain-areas city of Jacksonville.

I've personally been waiting for a game that recreates the feudal experience in an online/mmo setting for a good while now. Unfortunately, I made the error of following Darkfall from as early as 2002 onward, and while I had a great time with the community and enjoyed my experience with Hyperion and the member guilds, the game just was not up to the task of supporting the kind of immersive, feudal RP setting we were all hoping to establish.

After three tours of Darkfall I moved on to MO which, while a fun game, wasn't quite what I was looking for. From there I followed Embers of Caerus for a couple of years, but that project unfortunately didn't pan out either, at which point I took a break.

This game, however, seems to have just about everything we were all looking for over the last few years, and it's even fun as a single player experience. I'm quite excited to have stumbled into it :)

Anyway, I'm going to try out a few of the unlocked servers... hopefully I'll get to meet some of you there!

Return to Newcomer Section