Simple Siege Ladder

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Artyem

Simple Siege Ladder

Post by Artyem » 11 Oct 2014, 18:36

I realize this game is still in alpha, and that you plan on adding a fully integrated siege system, but there is one thing we could use sooner than later.

Currently the only way to get over walls without exploiting / ruining their fortress is to stack logs until you can jump over them. So, I'm suggesting that you just add a simple ladder than be placed that will allow people to get over walls a little easier.
Veteran c-RPG player

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: Simple Siege Ladder

Post by Siegbert » 11 Oct 2014, 20:20

Since there is a not yet implemented climbing skill in the list I'm guessing that's what they had it in mind for.

JonSnow

Re: Simple Siege Ladder

Post by JonSnow » 12 Oct 2014, 22:11

This is a good idea however I think it would be too OP. It is simple to make. So think about it. When everyone from a city who has spent countless hours building there city and putting up walls goes offline - some fool could just throw up a ladder and boom GG. It would only with if certain RP rules were in place such as no raiding when no one from that village is online. Which is sort of realistic seeing as though there always would've been people awake and patrolling at all times.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas